Episode 13 || Miranda

(Y/N)'s POV

Ethan and I ran down the ruined village roads. The howls of lycans echoed off the stone walls of the lone road.

"Come on... we have to keep going." Ethan mumbled trying to pull me along, even though I was supporting half his weight.

Slowly he seemed to regain strength and we evolved into a run up the stairs which were covered in black writhing mold.

"They're behind here, hurry!" Ethan pulled me through a wall of roots into the ceremony sight, where all hell was loose.

Miranda hung floating in the air, her wings out and nails as long as Lady D.

Shots rang out from above and I spotted Chris and his men, guns at the ready, providing cover fire.

Moreau and Donna covered the base of one of the statues in explosives.

Alcina and Heisenberg were the ones on the offensive. Alcina flying above with a swarm of bugs, and Heisenberg slashing at Miranda from below.

"Hey kid! What are you doing get in here and help!" Chris shouted from above, his voice hard to hear above the gunshots and Heisenbergs saws.

I didn't realize I'd been standing there for so long and Ethan was already gone, shooting at Miranda.

My fists clenched at my side, and my body was shaking but I ran in, trying to heat my hands up.

"You will not stop me from getting my Eva!"

Miranda's words echoed around us as her wings sharpened into points. Stabbing into the ground like spider legs. One slashed through Heisenbergs metal saw, splitting it in half.

"(Y/N)! Help us!" Moreau called from the pile of explosives behind Miranda.

I saw what they were doing before I even made it over. Heisenberg and Alcina were running Miranda right into our arsenal.

They handed me a handful of landmines which I scattered around the rest of the statue.

Once everything was placed we backed up.

The remote was in Donna's hand.

Slowly they pushed Miranda back into the statue.

I heard the click of the button as the mines went off.

Not all of then hit her but some did.

The statue came crumbling to the ground. Dust filled the air surrounding everything.

The place went silent.

No shots.

No saw blades.

Until the smoke cleared.

Heisenberg's blade turned back on as he cut free from a stone that had crushed half of his metal body.

Miranda wasn't anywhere in sight.

Alcina landed next to us, and I could see the blood dripping off her white form.

"Where'd she go?"

My voice seemed to be lost in the void as my vision turned black.

I could barely see the ground at my feet.

"You won't win. I'll pick you off one by one, then leave with my daughter! MY EVA!"

Her voice rung in my head.

The black void felt suffocating.

I couldn't see.

I heard a scream from behind me but my eyes couldn't locate the sorce.