Undeck the halls

"It feels like I have lice over my whole entire body!" Jackie cried out as she tried to scratch every single part of her torso at the same time. "And I can't breath either" she breathed out tugging at the neck hole of her sweater.

"Do we really have to wear these ugly sweaters?" Haley asked, seemingly more bothered by the looks of the sweater than how much it itched.

"It's just until grandma can see them." Claire explained to Haley. "Pull yourself together Jackie, it can't itch that much!"

Jackie, who was rolling on the floor trying to relive some of the itchiness from the sweater, slowly stood up.

"My neck hole is too small" Luke suddenly complained, also he, tugging at the neck of the sweater.

"Mines itchy!" Alex complained.

"I'd rather be itchy the chokey!" Luke stated, still tucking at the neck of the sweater.

"Mine's both itchy and chokey!" Jackie snapped at her siblings.

"Come on, Phil. Hurry up." Claire said, now tired of her kids arguing.

"Okay, here we go, connecting!" Phil said before he started mimic a microphone. "Come in, Florida, over. Mom? Dad?"

"Hello Phillip!" Frank answered from the other side of the screen.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" The Dunphy family cheered in unison.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" Frank responded, just showing half his face on the screen.

"A little lower dad." Phil said, referring to the web cam on the computer.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" Frank responded in a low voice instead of turning the computer down a bit.

"Thanks you! Thanks for the sweaters!" Claire thanked them.

"You're welcome! You look beautiful in them, darling!" Frank responded with a smile.

"Where's mom?" Phil asked.

"Mom is sinking fast" Frank responded jokingly. "She's in the bathtub. Get it?"

Even though Jackie thought the joke was very dry she still laughed along with everyone in her family except Haley, who didn't seem to understand the joke.

"They have that clawfoot" Phil said, turning around to look at Claire.

"Oh, yeah" Claire replied.

"Honey, come on!" Frank shouted at his wife.

"Hey, Pops here's the tree." Phil turned the computer so that Frank would see it.
"And there's the ornament you sent us." Phil continued.

"Right here, right here" Claire said, pointing at the glass ornament.

"There are the stockings, hung bu the chimney by Claire" Phil continued.

"Still funny son" Frank laughed. "Still funny"

"What the hell is that?" Claire asked in a serious tone, pointing at something on the couch. "What is that? That looks like a cigarette burn"

"Was one of you smoking a cigarette?" Claire asked, looking at all 4 of our children.

"No" Jackie and her siblings retorted in unison.

"What?" Frank asked at the other side of the screen.

"Which one of you was smoking?" Claire asked angrily.

"Not me. I have a respiratory problem" Phil defended himself.

"Obviously it wasn't you" Claire snapped at her husband. "Now, I've got a family of liars and smokers!"

"Honey, come here. You got to see this!" Frank called out to his wife. At that Phil put his hand up to the camera to try and hide the fight that was happening behind him.