Chapter 3 : "Hide and seek"

Hey lol I got covid but im ok ig 3rd person pov yeah

"Hide and seek" foolish said. "HIDE AND SEEK WERE NOT STUPID BABIES" bakugo yelled. Mmh well you already know how to play so lets get the seekers ready. Foolish said ignoring bakugo's comments.

Alright seekers will be hmm, Skephalo, Dnf and tommy purpled and deo. Let the games begin. As he said that the seekers stood their waiting for the class to runaway.

Deku pov:

As I was running away a blue hologram appeard infront of me the screen was counting down from 5 minutes. As I got into my hiding spot the time ran out and I heard movement come from behimd me. The next thing I heard was a scream from what sounded like mineta. The next thing I saw was the hologram pop up and a video of three blonde people beating up mineta, then the one in purple stabed him in the chest. After that people were screaming left and right. Three more screens popped up and I saw Momo getting stabbed bye a guy with brown hair and goggles. Then I saw sero get his head crushed by a guy wearing a mask in a green hoodie. The last person who got killed was uraraka. She was getting jumped by someone with pitch black skin and a black and red hoodie with horns sticking out of it. And a guy who had a blue box around his head that had a face on it and a blue hoodie. After that a screen popped up and it said "game over"

When that happened I came out of hiding and ran back to where we first started . Everyone was already there. WHAT WAS THAT YOU PROMISED YOU'D HELP US Aizawa yelled. Just after he said that a faint "LOL imagine" was heard in the distance. Then a girl with blonde hair and a mask with a :( on the mask appeard.

I never heard the word "promise" any sentence. She said. Who THE HELL ARE YOU. Bakugo screamed. "Well I'm Drista" she said. Well now that that is over I guess we should start the next game hmm? Said XD. Nobody answered. Ok well I'll take that as a yes. So the next game will be...

"2 truths and a lie"

YAY I DID A SOMETHING