chapter 8: "the real who?" season 1 finale

ONE LAST KISS I NEED YOU LIKE I NEED A BROKEN LEG n e ways how are you guys doing today😋

as everyone started to gain consciousness mina noticed another person in the room "who's that" she whispered to tsuyu.

"i'm gonna go talk to them" she said as she walked over to the man "um hello?" she said to the man.

"who the hell are you?" the man asked lifting his head up to look at her."w-we're the remaining students of class 1-A"

"oh you're apart of that game right?" the man asked. "YES do you know anything about it?!" mina asked almost yelling.

"i've been stuck in here for years, how would i know anything" the man said. "sorry we'll can we atleast get your name?" mina asked.

i fr want burger king rn lol

"my name is dream" he said. mina's eyes widened"b-but dream was at the -the"mina stuttered.

"wait what, i'm dream?" he said confused "there's was another you" mina said slowly.

soon after little blobs came into the room through the cracks in the wall which scared some of the students.

soon the blob that had a crown and a red and white cape jumped into dreams hand. "hi" dream smiled.

"what's that?" mina asked. "it's a blob named techno" he responded. "it's cute!" she said and dream just hummed.

after their interactions a blue hologram popped up infront of everyone that switched from 11:59 to 12:00.

"oh you guys did it huh" dream said as the students were cheering. "well then bye bye" dream said as all of the students were teleported.

"so you guys found the real dream" XD said as wilbur sighed. "i guess we should return your friends" quackity said while wilbur held onto his waist.

Quackity made eye contact with wilbur "ugh fine" the taller man groaned. "your new boyfriends an asshole" he whispered as the students started appearing. the last one to come back was aizawa.

as all of the class was crying and hugging eachother the smp members were hanging out. foolish and XD were talking to eachother about whatever crossed their minds. quackity and wilbur were flirting and arguing. tommy purples and deo we're making jokes about the class. george was sneaking off to talk to dream.

as everything wrapped up a blue portal appeared which was none of the smp. "what the hell is that?!" tommy screamed.

"well it's quite obviously a portal" techno said. "shut up" tommy responded. as that happened everyone got sucked in. none of them prepared for the new adventure.

HIIII SO THATS THE END OF SEASON 1 IM TRYING TO INCLUDE TECHNO MORE BUT IDK HOW SO IDEAS WOULD HELP A LOT

sorry if the characters act differently idk how to write lmao

N E WAYS BYEEEE