s2 chapter 5: uhhhhhhhh

yay new chapter ig i'm kinda out of the fandom now but uhh yeah uhm yeah lol

the alarm went off and blah blah blah dream asks what it's for yada yada villians blahsusnwis.

"what the hell is that supposed to m-" dream got cut off by someone throwing a knife at him, he caught it 😔.

he turned slowly for dramatic effect and saw a blonde teen looking at him. and thwn he fucking threw it back at her making her get cut in the arm

 and thwn he fucking threw it back at her making her get cut in the arm

"who invited the harley quinn wannabe?" techno said blandly.

"im nit a harley quinn wannabe!" the blonde girl shouted. "sure" techno responded.

"okay but why did you have to throw a knife at me, also do better that shit sucked" dream said dramatically.

and then a guy with 'WAIT HOLD UP DOES THIS DUDE GOT BLUE SKIN' Tommy cut off the narrator with his fucking thoughts like bro stfu and let me finish🙁.

anyways a pale guy with a hand ki- i mean who had a lot of hands on him came in through a portal? what what!?

and then blah blah blah intense fight or sum im sorry i cant write fights ti save my life WAAAAAAH

after that the lov or love as techno calls them left in a purple portal but something seemed off.

TOMMYS POV

i was looking around at everyone and saw that tubbo looked slightly injured, he was fighting the woman with a knife so thag makes sense.

i walked over to him and saw a small cut where it looked like blood had been sucked out of him.

i shook it off and gave him a golden apple. "you okay bossman" i asked. "yeah im good" he responded while eating the apple.

after that i looked at everyone else but XD was already giving out food and shit so i didn't have to waste my precious items on them.

the students kinda just looked at us like we were weirdos for not having proper medical stuff but who cares what they think. theyre probably american anyways.

after that the aizaawussy? aiden? aikouras whatever the old guys name was showed us to where we'll sleep.

it looked like a bunch of americans made it i checked on my menu and it was already 10 a clock.

which for most people they would start getting tired, not me though bigmaninnit never sleeps.

but today i was tired so i did.

AUGH HIII IK IVE BEEN LIKE DEAD FOR A MONTH HAPPY NEW YEARS MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HANUKAH AND OTHER SHIT UHHH

TY FOR READING THIS I HAVE NO CLIES WHAT TO DO

ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE

LOVE YALLLL BYEEE MY LIL TAMPON WRAPPERS❤️