chapter 6: uhh i dont have a title

Hiiii so we're keeping techno in the story he'll most likely have many big roles in the story but yea onto the chapter ig lol.

silence... more silence and then a creak on the floor, the sound of foot steps getting closer had woken izuku up. as he blinked awake he wondered where he was.

HELP HOW DO YALL BE DRAMATIC WITHOUT LAUGHING AT YOURSEL😭

he soon remembered what happened the previous day as he sat up a knock on the door devoured his ears (HELP LMAOOO)

"hello?" a voice called from outside, then another knock  he soon recognized the voice as skeppy. "hey i'm awake" he called back "oh um well we kinda slept late and now you have like 10 minutes before we have to go back to the games so yea bye" skeppy said quickly leaving directly after.

as izuku rushed to get ready skeppy and bad were just waiting for him in their living room and then izuku came running in the room.

"oh hey" skeppy said nonchalantly study ur vocabulary kids🤭 "uhm hi" izuku said not knowing how to respond.

time skip lmao
"so everyone is here i believe" XD said in a intimidating voice. 

"so let's start the last and final game George be a dear and tell our guests the final game" XD pretty much commanded.

"well the the last game will be simple. you just have to survive 24 hours in the nether" george said which confused the students.

"what do you mean what is the nether?" izuku asked. "you'll find out" george said as all of the remaining students got teleported into a hot fiery place.

lol the end bcuz idk what to do now

no pain no gain