(S2) Chaper 2: uhhh im running out of names

THE SWEETEST PIE

the class thought long and hard about why they didn't leave "oh wait shit, forgot to tell you that we're practically from a different universe"XD said.

"WHAT!?"the class yelled. "yeah when you guys came here you pretty much time traveled into our universe"karl said while looking to the side.

"DREAM"george yelled making everyone confused. "what?"XD asked. "dreams there by himself" george answered. "ooh yeah" XD responded whispering slightly.

as that happened a purple swirly portal came and threw dream to the ground "ugh what the fuck"dream mumbled.

"dream?"george said confused as dream stood up. "soo what the hell are we supposed to do now i mean we're not even in the right universe"sapnap said confused.

day 3 of writing this chapter im going crazy/j and my friend is matching pfps with me on discord

day idek of writing this i'm still matching with my friend but now she left all out gcs and it's prolly my fault

"we could put them in UA!!" mina said too excited. "i.. guess that could work"aizawa responded.

boom boom timeskip now class hahahahah

"alright so we're going to be fighting the new guests"aizawa said even tho their practically god but like who gives a fuck.

"alright so the first battle is going to be hmm? ah yes, purpled and uraraka" aizawa said idk how they know the names don't ask.

yaey end of chapter also sorry this took so long to make i was supposed to publish this like a month ago and i tries to make it longer but that didn't really work, also sorry for like venting a little in the beginning hahah uh bye bye