Give You Back

I lean back ever so slightly, move my ass up even more for Ollie, and as I'm just feeling the tip of him on my clit there's the unmistakable chime of my ringtone coming from outside the room.

"Lila," I say at once, an instant stone in my chest.

"Leave it," Ollie commands, gripping me tighter, but he has no say when it comes to my older sister.

I heave myself up at once, ignore the odd sensation of the butt plug as I stand on shaky legs.

Ollie's jaw clenches and he watches me with dark eyes as I brush past him and exit the room.

I have a little limp in my step as I hustle down the hallway, the wood cool on my feet. Lights from the city twinkle through the large windows opening up to the twins' living room and kitchen. It's nearly nine o' clock, yet there's still hints of a sunset outside. Summer days are so long.

I scramble with my bag, which I'd dumped on the kitchen island, searching for the ringing phone.

"Hello?" I answer, voice only a little unsteady.

"You said you'd be home for dinner," Lila says curtly.

I clear my throat. "You said you had to work late, so I wasn't sure when dinner would be."

Lila's ad firm has been pulling crazy hours lately for a new client, and sometimes she opts to stay with her boyfriend, Roark; I was betting that would be the case tonight and she'd forget about me.

Guess not.

"Well, I'm home now and dinner's waiting."

There's movement from behind me. Before I can turn to see which twin it is, a hand clamps down on the nape of my neck and pushes me forward, onto the chilly marble countertop. I tense against the cold of the stone and it takes everything I have not to make a noise.

Ollie.

He kicks my legs apart and presses my face against the counter.

"So it's time to come home," Lila says in my ear, irritated by the lack of response.

I grip the edge of the counter. "O-okay."

She sighs. "Look. I know I've been short lately. It's just that I've been so busy. I feel like I've been neglecting you."

Ollie's free hand reaches around to probe my clit. The rest of him presses against me.

I try to push back, but he holds me tight. "I understand," I tell Lila in the calmest voice I can manage. "I'll come home right now."

Ollie bites down on my shoulder. Slowly, his fingers find the end of the plug. Without warning, he wriggles it before pulling it out of me. I have to bite down on my lip to keep from crying out. He tosses it onto the counter in front of my face.

"What was that?" Lila says at the crack of the glass against counter. The solid plug rolls away, its job done.

Eyes watering, I say, "I think Ollie dropped something."

"Boys," she huffs. "Did I tell you Roark broke that teacup I picked up at the antique mall?"

I let out a gust of air, stunned by the lack of fullness. "Nope."

Ollie shoves me harder against the counter, massaging my clit.

"Yeah," she says. I can just imagine her flipping through a magazine on the couch. "I mean it was porcelain, so it was bound to happen eventually. Anyway. You'll be home soon?"

Ollie sinks a finger inside me.

"Yes," I choke out.

There's a smile in her voice when she speaks next. "Thanks, Wren. See you in a bit, love you."