Get Off Easy

I move to follow Arlo to the bed, but Ollie holds me still by the throat. "What's with the wrapping paper, Little Wren?"

My eyes train down to the discarded kimono, lying on the floor like a floral puddle.

Ollie lazily kicks it aside. Kicks six thousand dollars like it's nothing.

My breath hitches and I feel the wet soak through my panties.

He pushes himself against my hips from the side, causing me to stumble and his towel to loosen. "Prancing in here like the gift wrap could ever compare to the present underneath?"

My heart bursts and it's like fire spreading through me.

"Get the fuck over there," he says next, pushing me towards their makeshift king-sized bed, where Arlo's laying on his back, pillows propped up behind him and his hands behind his head.

"I liked the wrapping paper," Arlo says softly, the corner of his mouth into a smirk, just for me.

I bite my lip and crawl onto the bed, straight between his legs.

"Her tits aren't going to take themselves out, Baby Brother," Ollie says, walking around the bed to rummage in one of his suitcases.

Now I grin, arching my back.

Arlo sits up at once, eyes roaming my cleavage. Slowly, tantalizingly, his hands cup my breasts and he pushes them together. I close my eyes as he thumbs my nipples, making them harden. Then he's reaching behind me to unhook the bra; at the same time his lips find my neck.

I sigh as his tongue slides down my chest, the bra falling loose and me pulling my arms out of the straps.

"You're the best present I've ever received," he says in a low voice, murmuring against my skin.

Goosebumps break out across my arms and his mouth finds a nipple. He sucks, tongue flicking, while the other hand grips my ass.

Then another hand on my spine, gently pushing me forward from behind. I let Ollie lead me down against Arlo.

"Baby Brother," Ollie says, fingers finding the top of my panties. "I'm gonna need your face down here."

My eyes open and I glance back at Ollie; he's got a tube of lube in one hand while the other pulls my panties down.

My mouth is dry as Arlo changes positions, maneuvering under me like he's about to inspect the underside of a car. When I'm met with his cock, still pinned down by his underwear, it takes everything I have not to pull it out.

In the 69 position, Arlo's hands find the back of my knees, his face inches from my core. Ollie pushes me down so my face is resting on Arlo's lower stomach.

"Little Wren," he says, and Arlo blows onto my clit.

I gasp, my legs immediately trying to lock together, but Arlo holds me in place.

Ollie slaps my ass. "Answer me when I'm talking to you."

"Y-yes, Big Brother?" I manage.

"You're going to behave right now, understood? No touching Baby Brother, no squirming away from us."

My fingers clench the sheets. "I understand."

"Baby Brother is going to get your pussy nice and wet, and I'm going to make sure your ass is just as ready."

I can't control my breathing, every nerve in my body is rattling with electricity.

"What's the safeword?" he asks, and I feel his breath on my lower back.