Admit It

I do as I'm told and part my lips. Arlo pinches my clit and Ollie keeps my arms pinned behind my back as Bastian closes the space between us, piercing the bubble that only the twins and I have occupied for so long.

"Nice and easy, Bassie," Ollie says. "Don't get your teeth caught on those piercings," he adds for me.

My heart is in my throat and I'm sure Bastian can see it as he gazes down at me. I stick my tongue out for him, and shiver as it comes in contact with the cool metal of his piercings. Even with the gentle breeze of the night air, I can still smell his scent, only now it's charged with sex and urgency.

He follows Ollie's instruction and eases himself into me, and I dutifully close my lips around his cock and massage it with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck," Bastian moans in surprise, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"You should've warned him," Arlo says, tracing circles around my clit.

"I wanted to see what he would do," Ollie replies, gently beginning to rock his hips once more; his cock seems to be a permanent fixture in my pussy by this point.

I make a questioning noise because I can't speak, and Ollie's laugh rumbles his body beneath me.

"You've got the mouth of a fucking goddess," he explains. "We've been debating for months whether or not to ask you how you learned that trick with your tongue—"

"But I knew it would piss Ollie off if you told us Noah taught it to you," Arlo finishes.

Bastian lets out an unsteady breath above me as he glides his cock in and out of my mouth. "A boy couldn't have taught her that," he groans.

Slightly insulted, I want to tell them that there's quite a lot you can learn from porn, if you're watching the right stuff—the stuff made for women, that is, but maybe it's better to let them think I'm just naturally gifted.

Besides, if Bastian's piercings keep running over my tongue like they are and Ollie buries himself any deeper inside me I'll start screaming again.

So I content myself with working my hips against Ollie and teasing Bastian; as unhinged as I already feel from coming twice already, I want to give them one more—one for each of them.

Bastian pulls at my hair, muttering obscenities under his breath, and Ollie cups my ass and starts bouncing me.

"Tell her when you're going to come, Bastian," Ollie commands in a strained voice.

"I will, I will," he promises with a groan.

Arlo massages my clit harder and it makes me tense around Ollie—I feel him tremble, but instead of letting himself orgasm he halts my movement against him, cutting it off.

I moan in frustration, wanting him deeper, wanting to feel him release; at the same time, Bastian's got a fistful of my hair and is using it to guide my head on and off his pulsing cock.

"I'm close," he breathes, and I swear his whole body vibrates.

Before I feel the hot come in my mouth and down my throat, though, Ollie reels me backward, off him.

I gasp, coughing, tears streaming down my face, and he clamps a hand over my open mouth.

"Admit it," he says.

At first I think he's talking to me, but then he adds—

"Admit it, Bastian. Admit the truth. This whole thing wasn't about proving to you about how we feel for each other—this was about you wanting Wren from the start."

Bastian stumbles back from us, and Arlo straightens up. Ollie's still got my arms pinned behind me and I can't move, not an inch.

"Admit that you want her, and I'll let you finish. That you're a spoiled little brat who can't handle not getting everything he wants, any person he wants."