chapter 12

Everything That Can Be Lost May Also Be Found pt II 

 Third pov

After the fight, Hope comes inside Rousseau's and hopes to see Lucienne sitting in one of the chairs. But, Hope freezes at her spot when she doesn't see the celestial being. Both Niklaus and Elijah shot her a sad smile after seeing the sadness on the tribrid's face. Hope takes a seat on her previous seat with a tight-lipped smile and tries to hold back her tears, "well, what are we waiting for?" Kol started. 

"I was damn hungry and Nik promised me a donut..." he turns to Hope, "I hope you don't mind because I won't share it with you." Smirking against the tribrid while Klaus tries to squeeze his daughter's hand.

Later in the middle of the night, it's time for all the Mikaelson to went on their separate way. Again. One by one they had said goodbye, leaving Niklaus as the last one. Still unsure whether he should leave his daughter or later when he has found a certain celestial who caused the heartbreak looks on his daughter's face.

"Dad, I'm fine."

The hybrid himself clench his jaw then sighed, "If you want... I could hunt her down," referring to the third archangel. Hope lets out a weak chuckle and shook her head, "you don't have to, dad... Sooner or later, we'll talk about this and we'll be back like we used to be."

"Hope, I-I... I couldn't leave you. Not like this," Klaus shaking his head. ".... Your mother used to be mad at me. It's best to let her anger out and gives her a space," Klaus giving his daughter a piece of wise advice. "You and Lucienne, you two have something that not all of us have... You two are the "Always and Forever." Resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Promise me you will call me if this Godly's problems are out of your hands?" Niklaus pulls Hope for a tight hug when he feels her nodding her head, "... I promise, dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~