01 [D-day]

'orv'  = thoughts
"orv" = Convo

----------------------------

Chapter 1

「There are three ways to survive in a ruined world. I have forgotten some of them now. However, one thing is certain: you who are currently reading these wrds will survive.

–Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World [Complete]」

As I read that I exclaimed, "What!? It's done! After all that shit this is the ending! You've got to be kidding me!" When I turned to the man next to me scrolling furiously to see if it was really the end. "It's really the end."

'Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World' was a feature-length fantasy novel with 3,149 chapters. Its shortened name was 'Ways of Survival'.

Kim Dokja, the black-haired man beside me, introduced it to me. I was a bit skeptical of reading it at first, seeing how it has a four digit amount of chapters. But the more I read the more I enjoyed it. It became a place where I could escape my reality.

A thought suddenly came to mind, 'If it's the end that means it's today' .

"The author said it'll be monetized today"
"About time they do. What time?" I asked knowing the answer.

"7:00. It's 6:55 already"

'It's almost time' I opened a granola bar and took a bite as my phone dinged.

To  be continued
-trina
(238)

This chap was pretty short I'll try to make it longer .  :)