08 [Trying not to get killed IV]

Chapter 8

It would be quite a ludicrous sight if anyone else saw it. A large adult man was being grabbed by the neck and hung like a monkey. And there I was letting it happen. Dokja oppa sent glances my way, desperately asking for my help. But I just waved at him.

I could see Lee Hyunsung looking this way from across the bridge. His expression was anxious but he couldn't actually see what was going on here. It was due to the safety ward. I could see over there but they couldn't see here.

"Name." Yoo Joonghyuk demanded.

"What?"

"What is your name?"

"Kim Dokja."

"A strange name."

"I've heard that a lot."

My face grimaced in amusement as Yoo Jonghyuk punched him in the stomach. I nodded at him and raised my fist gesturing 'hwaiting'.

"You have a solid body. Have you already mastered the use of coins?"

"It is the same with you..."

This guy was asking to be killed. But what I found funny was that this so called 'Protagonist' has not noticed me yet.

"Stop the unnecessary answers. Only answer what I ask from now on. Understood?"

"..."

"Your answer?"

"...I will."

"Use honorifics."

"What if I don't want to?"

"You do realize I'm here right? And your flirting right in my face." I said trying to figure out if he was ignoring me or just really didn't notice me.

He raised his sword at me the moment he heard my voice. "Woah, easy there big guy."
I pushed away the sword with my fingers, making sure I don't cut myself.

"Lee Young Won?" I sensed some familiarity in his voice and he looked at me nostalgically.

"You know me?" I furrowed my brows, confused how he knew me.

"No." He answered coldly. I could've sworn I saw a look of confusion pass his face.

[The character 'Yoo Joonghyuk' is on guard against you.]

"Pro gamer Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi." -Dokja

"...You know me?" Didn't I say that earlier. 'copycat' I mumble.

"I know. I am the employee of a game company. You are famous. At one time, I was a fan."

Being famous was just a setting in the TWSA. Still, it wasn't a lie that he was a 'fan'. He liked, hated, grumbled, and cheered Yoo Joonghyuk on. That's why he stuck with Yoo Joonghyuk for over 3,000 chapters. And so did I.

"Fan. I haven't heard that in a long time." Yoo Joonghyuk had a look of nostalgia in his eyes, like he was locked in his memories. However, it was only for a moment. "I'll forgive your impudence this time, but your situation hasn't changed."

"I can see that."

Yoo Joonghyuk said, "I have only one thing I want to ask."

"Put him down first."

He ignored me and continued to ask anyway.

"How did you survive on the subway?"

"That's because he had me." I answered but these two continued to talk as if I wasn't even there. Damn assholes.