04 [Big fluff of pure evil III]

A/n : During the first few chapters is gonna closely be following the novel but I've already wrote up a story about Young Won different from the novel so please bare with me for a while.... I'll start the chapter now :) enjoy!
~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

"H-Hey! Why would you do such a thi―"

While some people were staring blankly, the quick-witted pushed toward Dokja.

"You son of a bitch."

"…You better find them soon. There are only three minutes left."

As he said that it was like a switched was turned on and the people started finding the insects. I turned to where Gilyoungie was and saw him looking towards his palm where the dead grasshopper was.

"I got it! Aaack!"

I quickly turned my head to the man who was lucky enough to find a grasshopper only to be jumped by the people around him.

Then I heard the boy ask my friend, "Hey, why did you do that? Couldn't you have just given them the insects?"

Instead of letting Dokja answer, I answered for him. "There are twelve people in here. And there were only four insects." I walked towards them and sat down in front of them wanting to get a front row seat when they fought.

Kim Namwoon looked at me confusedly, his eyes clearly questioning who the hell I was but decided to turn his attention to the man who threw the insects, frowned for a moment before smiling broadly. "12 to 4? Hahahaha! Yes. Not all of them can survive anyway? So you threw that thing?"

"Yes."

"Don't make me laugh."

"…?"

"A person with common sense wouldn't do such a thing for that reason." Kim Namwoon's smile widened. "Tell me honestly. You just wanted to see this scene, didn't you?"

'I honestly wanted to see the chaos. I've always been a bit crazy'  I answered his question in my head.

Thinking about it this was the moment Kim Dokja used his skill which he obtained through reading the Ways Of Survival, 'maybe since I read it too I also have it'

I thought about it and-

[Exclusive skill, 'Character List' is activated.]

Next, a window opened in front of my eyes.

______________
[Character Summary]

Name: Kim Namwoon

Age: 19

Sponsor: None (Two constellations are currently showing interest in this person)

Exclusive Attributes: Chuunibyou¹ (General)

Exclusive Skills: Unusual Adaptability Lv. 3, Knife Fighting Lv. 1, Blackening Lv. 1

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 3, Strength Lv. 4, Agility Lv. 6, Magic Power Lv. 4

Overall Evaluation: A chuunibyou who was blackened by a special occasion. It is recommended that you don't get involved with him.
______________

'Cool' I mumble.

"Team up with me. How about it?" That young man was now making an offer to Dokja but I replied.

"You do look pretty strong" I told him, checking out his stats.

"We can team up together. It'll be easy to kill them all with the three of us."

"Tempting." I said acting like I was thinking about it.