02 [Big fluff of pure evil I]

'orv' = thoughts
"orv" = Convo
-----------------------

Chapter 2

Lee Young Won 'forever'.

I was born into a pretty well off family. I was raised by my grandparents since my parents we're always busy with work. My grandfather started teaching me kenjutsu the moment I started to walk even though grandma warned him not too, he got scolded a lot because of it.

And then there was my little brother who was a martial arts geek, he wanted to learn taekwondo, jiujitsu and other forms of martial arts but didn't want to do it alone so he dragged me around with him.

I'm a writer at least I think myself as one. I've written a lot of novels and most of them were sold pretty well but that's the thing, I lived in an illusion, I lived hiding behind other people's shadow. I made my money by being a so called 'ghost writer'.

And I was good at it. So good that after my parents died my relatives acted as if I never existed, that I was forgotten. I was only able to hold on since I had my grandparents, my brother, and my best friend by my side.

After a while I got used to it. Seeing plays was my out and painting those plays as I see them was my way of escaping reality.

I was a writer and an artist that's who I am, at least that I know of.

~

"You'll get sucked in your smartphone at this rate"

I heard a woman said. I looked up and saw pretty girl maybe too pretty to be talking with the guy beside me.

"Ah hello" Dojka oppa replied to her.

"Are you going home?" The woman asked to the boy who seemed to busy looking at his phone instead of answering so I gave him a nudge.

"Oww" I looked at him in disbelief. "The woman asked a question it's common sense that you should answer." I told him taking a last bite in the granola bar I was eating.

"Ah yes I am. What about Yoo Sangha-ssi?" He replied after I scolded him.

"Yes I am. My bike got stolen so I'm riding the subway. I was lucky The manager went on business trip today." She said taking a seat at the now vacant seat beside Dokja.

Looking at me she asked "is she your friend?"

"Yes she's more of like a sister than a friend." I hummed listening to their conversation while opening another bar.

After that I stopped listening to them and checked the email the author sent.

I looked up, waiting for the mail to load, seeing a boy a little over 10 yrs old he had a container full of insects. I smiled seeing how happy he looked. I studied him for a bit, 'I guess that's him'

The mail finally loaded

-Reader-nim, my novel will become paid from 7 p.m. This will be helpful. Good luck. Take care Young Won.
[1 attachment.]

I looked at the time. 6:57 3 minutes until it was supposedly monetized.

"Young-ah, I searched it up 'Ways of Survival' it says it doesn't exist." He told me, surprised that his favorite novel is nowhere to be found.

I was about to answer when the lights turned off and the subway shook loudly.

Kiiiiiik-!

The people started getting stirred up.

Dokja stood up. I stayed seated while intently staring at my phone screen unbothered.