09 [Bihyung's new bff I]

A/n: italicized font is flashback. :)

___________

Chapter 9

~
I found myself in a dark space having a hard time to breathe. I realized I was underwater, drowning. I tried to swim up for some air but it felt as if something heavy was weighing on me, making it hard to go up.

I was about to give up when a hand reached out to me. I tried to take a look at the face but it was all blurry.
~

Cough cough

I coughed up all the river water I somehow swallowed when I jumped down.

Thinking back it was stupid. Real stupid, jumping in a river full of monsters that would potentially eat me and tear me apart.

After coughing it all out I was finally able to breathe properly. I turned on the flashlight I always carry with me and started to look for Kim Dokja.

As I shined the flashlight around I noticed that there were concrete by-products floating by. When I turned to the other side I saw a person with it's bottom cut off. I almost puked at the sight.

The inside of the ichthyosaur's stomach was a lot more disgusting than I imagined. Maybe I shouldn't have followed that guy all the way here.

I looked around once more and finally caught sight of Dokja. I quickly ran to him.

"Dokja oppa!"

"Lee Young Won!? What are you doing here? did you follow me?" He asked me while looking around my body for any wounds or bruise.

"I kinda did follow you."

"Are you crazy!? What were you thinking following me all the way out here!?"

"I'm sorry oppa. I couldn't exactly leave you alone."

He stared at me angrily for a bit before hugging me tightly. "What you did is crazy you know that right? I don't want you putting yourself in danger because of me Young-ah."

I hugged back, "Only if you promise not to die oppa."

"I promise." I smiled at him, a bit disappointed since I know he'll probably not keep it.

"A companion like you… Crazy psychopath." I heard him mumble.

I patted his back, "Oppa don't be disappointed that guy didn't accept you to be his companion. That guy is crazy anyway, maybe not crazier than me but crazy nonetheless. Who needs a Yoo Joonghyuk when you have little ol' me."

He chuckled "Right? I do have you, my little sister."

We were standing on a concrete that was floating. I sit at the floor, tired. I closed my eyes when I hear a series of messages.

[You have failed to clear the scenario.]

[Paid settlement will begin.]

[100 coins have been reduced for the channel usage fee.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' and 'Bringer of Chaos' has nodded at your exciting escapade.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' and 'Gardener of knowledge' nods at your choice.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is disappointed in your rash choice.]

There were quite a few messages. 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband'? He's watching me?