11 [Guardian... cat? I]

Chapter 11

"No..."

[W-What?]

I suddenly woke up. That dream again, it was like a memory from a completely different life. I had the same dream again and again since I was a kid. It was a dream of me dying, I supposedly was trying to save someone but was unable to.

I looked around and realized I was still inside the ichthyosaur's stomach. I turned my head and saw a surprised fluff ball.

"It's just a nightmare." I said after I calmed down. I turned to my side and saw Dokja sleeping peacefully.

[Ohu, are you trying to raise curiosity? It isn't bad?]

I chuckled. "Maybe I am. That was just a teaser."

[Several constellations are curious about your past.]

"Those stars would find out soon enough."

[A few constellations want you to move to a new place quickly.]

Dokja bought Ellain Forest's Vital Force to help himself sleep. I didn't need it since I sleep pretty much anywhere. But since he took it he was still soundly asleep which means I would have to carry him for a while.

"…I really want to go out."

I stretched a bit and got ready to get out.

[You have entered the region of the second main scenario.]

[The land in the scenario area is deeply polluted.]

[Be careful about your breathing and move underground as quickly as possible.]

[You have been exposed to a poisonous fog.]

The skin touched by the violet fog turned black. Once I followed the source of the fog with my eyes, I saw a monster making terrible cries. It was a massive monster over 30 meters big. This fog was the fart of the 7th grade monster, 'great poisonous rhinoceros'.

The rhino snorted and confronted a monster in the fog, which seemed to be an insect king species based on the shadow. The struggle in this new world wasn't just for humans. The monsters were also fighting for their homes. I moved while holding my breath as much as possible.

They were 7th grade monsters like the ichthyosaur but I couldn't deal with them right now. In the first place, we could kill the sea commander because we were prepared.

And right now even if I could kill it, I would have to both fight and protect Dokja since I was carrying him.

[You have used the Ellain Monkey's Lungs.]

The monkey's lungs was an item I bought in advance that could be used as a substitute for an air purifier for 20 minutes. I also gave one to Kim Dokja.

[A few constellations admire your readiness!]

I spotted a clothes store and decided I needed a change of clothes.

I picked a black turtleneck and black ripped jeans with a checkered top. I just kept my boots.

Once I finished changing I went to where Kim Dokja was and started slapping his cheeks.

"Ahh.." Dokja started to stir.

"Wake up or I'll seriously leave you here. Your heavy you know."