03 [Big fluff of pure evil II]

Chapter 3

Yoo Sangha, the pretty girl tried calling the police. I honestly thought it was stupid even if they do come to help, the police always comes when everyone is already dead.

Like always. (According to a lot of movies and besides it's not like they are gonna believe you when a person calls and says a murder is about to be committed.)

Dokja seemed to make sure the girl was calm. I turned to Gilyoung,

"Gilyoung-ah I'm gonna go talk to my friend for a bit, okay?"

He nodded at me and I turned to the girl.

"Yoo Sangha right? Can you watch over him for a sec? Thanks"

I quickly said making no time for her to answer before dragging Kim Dokja far away enough for them not to hear.

"Hey oppa" I grabbed his shoulders, calming him down since he was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Breath okay, calm yourself down and think slowly" After that he seemed to have calmed down and went to his own world.

I also observed my surroundings,

The descriptions that existed only in the novel were now unfolding right before my eyes.

「The dokkaebi stretched out its antenna. 」

「 The bodies scattered like trash in the carriage. 」

「 The bloodied office worker shaking. 」

「An old lady groaning in her seat. 」

I watched every scene intently. It was like Neo in the Matrix, who suspected reality. Observing, questioning, and then eventually being convinced…

Let me think… How should I survive in this new world? I knew the answer I just didn't want to admit it.

"Come on, everybody! Everybody calm down. Start breathing calmly." Someone stepped forward exactly five minutes after the fluff ball disappeared. He was a sturdy man with short cut hair, one head taller than the average height.

"Are you calm yet? Please stop your actions and pay attention to me for a moment."

Once the people started listening to him he opened his mouth again, "As you know, in the event of a national disaster, small disturbances can cause large human casualties. That's why I will now control the situation."

"What, who are you?"

"A national disaster situation? What are you saying?"

Some people belatedly recovered and strongly resisted the world 'control'. Then the young man pulled a government official card out of his wallet. "I am currently an army lieutenant serving in the 6502 unit."

People's faces became relieved. "A soldier, he is a soldier."

However, it was too early to be relieved.

"I just received a message from my unit."

People gathered in front of the soldier's smartphone. I was able to read the contents without difficulty because I was near it.

–A level 1 national disaster situation has occurred. All troops gather quickly.

I could hear gulps all around me. It was a national disaster situation. I wasn't surprised because I had already expected this. Instead of focusing on the message I was focused on the man talking, this Army Lieutenant guy he was Yoo Jonghyuk's strongest shield and one of Kim Dokja's most trusted companion. 'He is pretty cute not my type though'