𝒙𝒄. avoidance at its' best

CHAPTER NINETY: AVOIDANCE AT ITS' BEST !

8x01

━━━━━━

      CASEY WILLOWS WAS ALWAYS AT HER BEST WHEN AVOIDING HER FEELINGS. Though it was never true, she'd like to believe it was. Since the night at Reid's, she'd been avoiding him as much as she could.

       When Emily announced her move to London, she quickly volunteered to go with her to help her move in. And Garcia went with her because, well, Garcia loved Emily and wanted to help her, too.

It had been a couple of weeks and Garcia and Casey had finally come back from London once Emily was settled in. They had arrived at the office and reunited with Morgan, who had been taking the month off since the last big case. He had decided to go with Garcia and Casey to London, as well. Garcia had bags and bags of gifts and she was explaining which gift was going to which person.

"Okay, you never gave your vote on who should get what." Garcia starts. "Give Reid the mug." Morgan decides. "Really? That means that JJ gets the double-decker bus?" Garcia questions. "I thought that was for Kevin." Casey tells.

"No, we're not talking right now." Garcia tells.
"Garcia, you guys were just talking—" Morgan tries and Casey looks his way. "Don't even bother, they're on and off." Casey tells. "Never mind then." Morgan shakes his head.

Garcia looks around. "Wait, where is everybody?" She asks. "Don't tell me they're still in Seattle." The team had been taking a case in Seattle, as you could so tell. Morgan points behind Garcia and Casey and sees JJ and Reid walking in.

"Hi!" JJ greets. "Hey! You guys are back!" JJ goes in to hug Casey and then Garcia. Casey tenses up as she sees Reid alongside her. The two haven't spoken in a while. Casey had ended up moving on the opposite side of Garcia so she wouldn't have to stand next to him. She watched his face grow sad and couldn't help but feel bad. But Casey didn't know how to approach the situation with him. I mean, it wasn't everyday you slept with your co-worker.

"How's Emily doing?" Reid asks, giving a fist-bump to Morgan. "Brilliant and lovely." Garcia speaks in an accent. "Her apartment's off the chain." Morgan tells. "You mean her flat. You have to take a shaky old lift to get to the top, but the view is brilliant." Garcia hands Reid the mug. "For my favorite bloke."

"Hey, I love it! Thank you!" Reid smiles and Garcia hands JJ the double-decker bus. "Thanks." JJ tells. "How was temporary duty?" Reid asks Morgan.

"Oh, it was around the clock. I thought I'd get a little more of a vacation, but..." Morgan shrugs. "Did you watch the Olympics at all?" Reid asked. "I did see a little track and field, but the Queen Bee and Ice Princess here, saw everything." Morgan points to Garcia and Casey.