Chapter 2: Part 2: Nick

Nick: walking over to Imogen "Hey"

Imogen: she hugged him "Hi!"

Harry: "Well if it isn't Nick Nelson the new fa-"

Noelle: Running over "HARRY I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DARE FINSIH THAT SENTENCE"

Harry: "You got a body gaurd now Nick? Have to say shes not very scary"

Noelle: "Harry What's your problem?! Honestly. Nick's not hurting you is he? No. He's literally talking to his friend. Which theres nothing wrong with that unless talking hurts you, which I doubt because you always talk bullshit"

Harry: "Excuse me?!"

Noelle: "Theres nothing wrong being in the LGBTQ+ but you rescorting to homophobia because you're last braincell has no other comeback to think of is just pathetic. Now leave Nick alone"

Harry: "I don't know who the hell you think you are but no one talks to me like that"

Noelle: "CLEARLY someone should maybe it'll knock sense into you"

Harry: he stood up and punched her in the nose before pushing her over onto the floor

Nick: "HARRY WHAT THE HELL?!"

Harry: "Now you decide to speak up, now that your sisters hurt"

Nick: "No! I wouldn't say anything because she was clearly winning an agrument that YOU didn't need to start"

Imogen: she went over to Noelle and helped her up

Harry: "If you have a problem with me Nelson, just say so"

Nick: "I have, at your party remember the night I first kissed my boyfriend before you were being a massive homophobe. Oh and one more thing" he punched Harry across the face

Harry: "You really wanna make your sister watch me beat your ass? Fine then"

Noelle: she ran in between them "HONESTLY ENOUGH" before being hit in the gut by Harry and passing out