Chapter 5: New Friend

Soon enough it was time for school again, which she was dreading, but Nick had promised to stay with her for the most part of the day.

Noelle: "Do I have to go?"

Nick: "You'll be alright. Tao will scare him off with his AMAZING dance moves"

Noelle: "oh dear lord"

School

When the Nelson's arrived at school Harry was staring as they walked past but they took no notice and carried on with their day. As they approached the bench there was a new face at the table

Charlie: "There you two are! I wanted to introduce you to someone! This is Dylan, they are apart of the LGBT too! They're omnisexual I believe?"

Dylan: they nodded "You're the girl who had a go at Harry Greene aren't you?"

Noelle: she looked at the floor and rubbed her arm "Yeah, the bitch was being homophobic, he got what he deserved. Technically I got more than he did though"

Nick: "Damn right"

Tao: "ENOUGH negativity. My dance moves don't like to be sad they like to be filled with happy"

Dylan: "H-His what?"

Charlie: "I did warn you"

Isaac: "Annnnnnnnd I'm going to the library"

Elle: "take me with you Isaac!"

Isaac: "no, suffer <3"

Elle: "so rude"

Tao: "You're rude not wanting to see my smexy dance moves"

Noelle: "Still wish you had you're old rugby friends Nick"

Nick: "Nah this is way better"

Tao: "See! Nick knows talent when he sees it"

Ben: walking over "All I see is embarrassment"

Charlie: "What the hell do you want?"

Ben: "Relax Charlie. I'm not here for you. I'm here for her"

Noelle: "Excuse me?"

Ben: "How was your little hospital trip Noelle? Have to say my twitter followers found it funny"

Noelle: "sorry?"

Ben: "Didn't your brother tell you? I managed to get it on video and posted it everywhere I could. Just to show everyone how bitchy little miss perfect Nelson is"

Nick: he pushed Ben away from her and stood in front "Piss off Ben."