Chapter 33

As soon as Hope got out of the shower, she tried to find something to keep her busy.

She cleaned both sides of the room, and even went as far as doing their laundry.

By 9am she was out of distractions, she couldn't exactly go to work on her day off. Lexi would just throw her out and call her a workaholic.

She knew Jade was busy with clinicals, and most of her other friends were in class right now.

Then she remembered the blonde twin didn't have any classes on Thursdays.

What was life coming to, she was looking to Lizzie Saltzman to hang out with?

She quickly pulled out her phone and dialed the blonde's number.

"Hope you better be dying." She mumbled, clearly not yet out of bed.

"Even if I was, I'm a vampire...that wouldn't be enough of a reason to call you."

"Then why are you calling me?"

"I wanted to see if you would like to grab lunch or hang out? I know with the load of classwork we've been getting, you and I haven't hung out in a while."

"You're bored and have no one to hang out with," she stated as a matter of fact.

"I do want to hang out but yeah, Jo is in class and so are the rest of our friends. So whatya say, lunch?"

"Fine, but you're paying. What time and where?"

Hope just rolled her eyes, wishing the blonde was actually there to see it. "I can pick you up in an hour, that way I don't have to fear for my life with you behind the wheel."

"Heyyy, I know how to drive!!"

"Then what's the stick on the left hand side of the steering wheel for?"

"That's the windshield wiper thingy," she said confidently.

"Case proven, that would be the blinker that you barely use. I'd rather take my chances driving with a blind person. Anyways, I'll see you in an hour."

"Whatever." She said as she hung up the phone.

Once the clock read 9:45am, Hope made her way to pick up Lizzie.

They both decided on this little Italian restaurant not too far from the school.

Hope didn't like eating out in public anymore, due to the traumatic experience it caused last time but she didn't want to spend the whole day inside the dorm room.

Once they were seated, the waiter took their orders.

Hope was getting the house salad with a plate of lasagna, while Lizzie ordered the spinach alfredo.

"Listen, I need you and my sister to have sex." She said, like it was the most normal thing, which caused the auburnette to spit out the mouthful of water. "She has been insufferable. I tried to talk to her today in our English class, to try and smooth things over but she literally gave me the cold shoulder."

Hope just growled.

"Okay....you both need to get laid. It's obvious to everyone around you."

"Lizzie, dangerous territory...drop it. Besides, she isn't ready to be intimate again."

"Well I'm just saying if you guys would just do the horizontal tango, you'd save everyone else around you from wanting to gouge their eyes out."

"It's not up to me, the ball is in her court."