18 || sᴛᴀʀ-ᴄʀᴏssᴇᴅ

Bee exercised his radio privileges by flickering by stations in an indecisive fashion. Searching for something specific. You didn't know what exactly, wanting to ask yet knew he probably had a method to his madness so refrained from interfering.

Whirring triumphantly, stumbling upon a song you both loved. Smiling widely, immediately singing along, drumming along to the beat as Bee hummed accompanied you (in his own way) on vocals.

Quickly after, you were both finding an increasingly random songs to enjoy. Well, Bee was finding them and you were just along for the ride. Basking in each others company, baring through slow paced vehicles or red lights.

In a conversation a while back, Bee had circulated to Rap a lot during a particularly packed traffic jam. Curiously asking if he liked it, he'd eagerly replied 'yes'. Specifying due to, quote-en-quote "only because it has that... KAPOW!... Makes me feel... Pumped up... Ready for battle! "

Though, there was a special place reserved for Funk. No reason as to why, he pressed, just seemed like many of his favourite songs came from that genre.  

Hitting a wide open road just outside the city, sky above hinting towards any colour other than a deep midnight blue. A calm evening, stars hidden by thick clouds drifting lazily across a distant horizon.

Until Bee beeped excitedly, garnering your attention.

Spotting a white tarp sign illuminated by headlights advertising the drive in theatres, Bee slowed considerably. Joining a short cue of cars, humming engines all white noise as you scanned over what was playing.

Star Wars.

Both of you had seen it millions of times before, never showing any indication if stopping.

Turning onto a narrow road, slowing before rear ending the car up front. Easing along with other cars, reaching a standalone booth made from a tiny garden shed being decorated with weather worn movie posters.

"Hey... Didn't you want to watch this in Biped?" it had after all become rather Uncommon for him to watch in vehicle mode.

Equally as quiet as you, Bee replied "Didn't get time to check... For blind spots... Sorry... This was... Impulsive"

"No, no. Its fine," confused as to why he was apologising "It's just... Will you be happy watching it like this?"

"Yup... Don't sweat it... Besides, we can... Come again... In the future... After I... Scout... The place out"

Taking a liking to the idea of being able to return to one of your favourite activities with him, you hummed in approval. Smiling at the prospect of him being able to emote more expressively during these trips, as well as generally getting to spend more time together.

Brake lights flashing red in front, the distance between yourselves and the cabin finally became equal. You fussed around your jacket pocket, digging out change, counting each cent carefully.

Immediately upon looking up, a sympathetic expression was plastered upon the ticket sellers face. They appeared to be roughly your age, tiny space a little smokey as an ash tray sat on the sill  warmed by a couple of cigarette butts.

Nevertheless, you weren't going to judge on appearences alone. They seemed bored, if anything.

Looking at them through the open window, you leant out enough to perform the straightforward transaction "hi! Ticket for one, please?" Little did this person know, one of your duo was sneaking in.

"friends couldn't make it? Huh" they asked, passing over a small piece of paper. A low budget ticket.

"Huh? Well, uh, actually -- "