Thursday Morning

Thursday morning. Everything is fine, it's calm, surprisingly. I was enjoying this quiet hallway until I saw the only person I did not want 

"Ahhh Miss Y/N, just the person I wanted to see. You still need to hand your project by next month or at least show me progress or it's a zero, understood?" said my photography teacher.

I stare at him in silence 

"Understood miss Y/n" 

"Yes sir" Ugh now I have to find an interesting topic for this month's school journal or find a whole new project. 

I look at the class that has student screaming, talking and dancing. I really don't want to be here today but I already missed too many of my classes so I guess it's fun time. I enter the class and can't even remember where my seat was so I just sit in a random spot in the back hoping to make low profile and to have no one talking to me, I put in my airpods and put on my favorite song "Hallowed Be Thy Name" by Iron Maiden. 

"Hey"

I ignore the oubviously annoying couple that would probably ask me either for a cool publication about their popular life in the journal or a treesome since a year prior I had been outed by one of my best friend by accident and now every one knew I was Bi. 

"Hey" 

I continue to ignore them but one of them removes my airpod and places it on the desk. 

"Hey"

"Hey" I respond coldly 

"So we heard you were the photograph for the school journal and we were wondering if you could take pictures of our party this weekend. Clay will play with his band Mollycoddle and we wanted to promote him." he said.

"That will not be possible for free, I am afraid that this is not a school activity and so I will either need 200$ or no pictures" I said with an annoyed tone.

"No problem I'll have those 200$ ready by tommorrow."

"Perfect well I will need you to sign this paper stating that you are aware that I can photograph anything I judge interesting." 

"Yeah no problem, here" He start walking away with his girlfriend and he quickly turns back around. "Oh btw do you still do treesomes, stop asking me" 

I look at them and simply say "NO, I never did and will never do" 

I look back at the door to see the teacher come in

"Hello everyone, oh hello y/n long time since I seen you here, you have a lot of catching up to do. Also your seat is next to Emily, I don't want you dozing off." he points to this beautiful girl with curly hair. 

I get up and sit next to her

She looks me up and down and say "Hey I am Emily"

"Yeahhhh I heard..."

"So why are you coming to this class today?" 

"I had no choice, I was going to fail if I did not come here"  

"Ohh well..." 

Before she could even finish her sentence I put back my airpod and press play on my music that was paused due to people disturbing me.