What does this mean?

As soon as Y/N went into a very deep sleep in hopes that the next day she would feel better.

Y/N's dream~

As soon as you open your eyes you looked around seeing the grass and blue sky decorated in white puffy clouds seeing Starlys fly by as the sun shines above you.

"Where am I?" You asked yourself as you stood up from the ground. Once you got up onto your feet you noticed that your weren't wearing any clothing you owned but instead a white sleeveless dress.

"Some weird dream I must have right now." You mumbled to yourself as you walked to wherever your destination is.

It was just a dream nothing serious you told yourself as you see pokemon minding their own business. As soon as you made your way to who knows where you ended up finding a field of pink flowers.

"Woah these Gracideas look beautiful." You said in awe as you sat down and smell the lovely aroma it gives off. All of a sudden you felt something nudge your thigh you looked down and see a white and green little pokemon with flowers on each side with leaves attached to it as you see it's green eyes.

"Hello there." You greeted the small pokemon as it moved towards you.

"Shaymin." The little creature greeted smiling at you.

"So you name in Shaymin right?" You asked as the little hedgehog nodded in response to your question.

"Min!" It cried out as it grows more flowers on it's back.

Who would've thought that one of Professor Laventon's requests about this pokemon actually existed. Well you weren't hundred percent sure if such a being existed but this could probably mean something.

Shaymin then made more Gracideas appear expanding the flower fields more making the scene more beautiful than ever.  It got to the point you wondered if you would want to go and investigate the location Laventon was talking about by the time you wake up. Before you get any deeper into your thoughts Shaymin started to cry out for your attention which snapped you out of your concentration.

"What's the matter?" You asked concerned for the little one trying to understand what Shaymin is saying like it was trying to warn you something.

"What a wonderful sight to see I must say.~" A voice said as soon as your senses registered the voice you started to tremble in fear. You turned around to see if it was just you or you were just hearing things.

It was Volo.

"What are y-you doing here?" Y/N stuttered as you trembled in fear.

"Well whose to say you can ever forget about me?" Volo chuckled as he started walking towards you.

Fear ran through your body as you swooped Shaymin into your arms and started to make a run for your life. You could feel your adrenaline kick in as you here Volo's footsteps in knowing that Volo is chasing after you. You weren't carrying the plates so what in the world does he want from you? Kill you?

While the thought of Volo wanting you dead for ruining his plan seems accurate for him you were tackled to the ground as Shaymin fell out of your arms. As soon as your body fell onto the grass you felt Volo's weight pressed onto your body.

"What do you want!? I don't have the plates with me!" Y/N cried as she struggled underneath Volo but it was no use. He was strong as he held your arms onto your back and his body pressed against your own making you uncomfortable.

"Now now my dear customer although the plates would have been a lovely reward I thought of something more rewarding to go along with it since I caught you." Volo did his signature smirk as he lowers his face next to your neck.

Y/N can feel his breath onto her neck which made her panic even more as tears start to fall out from her eyes. Volo noticed this and turned you around still keeping your arms in place and on a tight hold.

"This shouldv'e happened Y/N if you were to lose to me this situation could've happened." Volo said as he proceeds to lick your tears away as you tried to avoid his tongue from getting into contact with your face.

Volo took advantage of this moment and ran his hand down your body. It was then at that moment you started thrashing trying to get him off of you but no matter what you do you all your attempts fail. Volo just laughed at how pathetic you tried to go against him knowing how bad this situation was.

"Don't deny what you feel my sweet customer it's only a matter of time before it runs out but I promise we'll meet again." Volo then started attacking your neck as you screamed.

"NO NO NO!" You screamed until you passed out.

Dream ended~

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Y/N screamed sitting up which as a result startled her other pokemon as they jump into action after hearing their owner scream.

You immediately turned on your lantern as the darkness subsided as the light was shown into your room. You took deep breaths to calm yourself down and remember the nightmare you just had. Unsure if this was Darkrai's doing or the truth but your tears would say otherwise what would it be then.

Your starter pokemon nuzzled your face as you pat his/her head letting him/her know that your alright and that it was just a nightmare.

'Even in my sleep he scares me.' You thought of as you remembered he silver crazed eye. Questions start circulating in your mind on what could this mean but overall you just hoped it didn't mean that Volo was coming back.

Aside from that you wanted to find out if Shaymin the pokemon who appeared in your dreams really do exist in the first place. You made a mental note to yourself in bringing either Rei or Akari to assist you to where you are headed to. Best that you have someone keep an eye on your anything happens like in the nightmare you just had.

"I should be fine." You told yourself as you went back to sleep again.