Chapter 1:

Sun rays flashed in my eyes. I managed to sheild my eyes using my arm. "Happy Birthday Brother!" Ayden grinned at me from where he stood. Great, I thought. I swiftly crawled out of bed stretching and yawning. My lilac hair dangled into my face. I moved it back and walked with Ayden to our kitchen. Mom looked at us when we approached the entrance. "Adrian! Your up! Happy birthday" I only grinned at her. Today was the day I turned 7 ."There's this new pizzeria place that opened. Do you want to go?" She asked me and I nodded in response. "Well, let me help you get into something nice," She lightly pushed me back to my room with Ayden squealing in delight. When we got back to my room I ended up in dress clothing. She even put a tie on me! She took my hand and we walked back where Ayden gasped. His hand over his mouth. "Nice outfit, Brother!" I rolled my eyes and took a seat at the table. "I already called in a spot for you! I knew you'd want to go," Mom said. Draping her arm across my shoulders. "They got an Animatronic band that goes on and off the stage." She said to me. I shrugged "Sounds like Chuck E Cheese" I stared. "Well,Yeah, close.But not the same!" I heard Ayden giggling a fit in the background. I let my eyes gaze over to Ayden. "So are we leaving, now?" I said directly to my mom who was grinning like an idiot. "Yes, dear" She replied. And she dangled the keys and we proceeded towards the car.