Chapter 10.

Night 4:

I stayed on the stage this time. The camera adjusted on us, 'I'll be your demise.' those words repeated in my head. Chica climbed off the stage. Freddy didn't speak, or move, he just. Stood there. I set down the rusted guitar. The color had faded a bit. I couldn't take it with me anyways! the guitar was connected to a long wire that was attached to the speakers. I stared through the dull darkness.

Then I walked off the stage.

Stepping closer to the backstage. A laugh echoed throughout the pizzeria. Freddy had moved, I was standing in front of him. I could hear the camera shuffling. Chica was already throwing pans and pots around in the kitchen. I traced a square on the floor with my robotic foot. Moving to the backstage, Freddy's eyes could be seen, as well as his tie and part of his torso. My eyes lowered to the flooring. The clanging of pots and pans stopped. A low laugh. Freddy had moved again, I saw a quick blur of him as he passed the backstage.

I looked at a clock: 2:40, Mike was a brave worker. Most of the time. When I approached him nights ago he was begging for me to stop. I moved out of the backstage. My loud footfalls kept giving me away when I moved! I heard the sound of the lights. Then. A door slammed roughly to the floor.

I walked to the supply closet, eyeing the supplies for a while. I moved a lot quicker then I did from the first night. How could he survive this long? The last guy died on his 4th? 5th night? I don't remember.

Before I could notice anything, I was in front of the door. No light shone upon me yet. I could make it! I could kill him! I stepped in, the west door and lights stopped working. Soon I was in front of a human shaped figure. Mike? He knew I was here he had to know. Because he was slamming his hands on the door and lights and sobbing.

I heard the camera shuffle and I screamed standing in front of him. He screamed too, I grabbed him and dragged him down the halls. 5:50. I could make it, I moved as fast as I could. My ears brushed the top of the door frame, I ducked. Standing straight I flung Mike onto the table. A suit awaited for him.

*Chime*

I growled. We were ALMOST THERE! I marched back to the stage and awaited for the 5th night.

Night 5:

The clear doors opened, Mike had a smirk on his face this time. Hatred filled my mind, the killer has to pay for everything he did. His actions would never be forgotten. Freddy remained on the stage, the sounds of speaking echoed. Is he with someone? He couldn't be! this is a solo job. The trio remained on the stage, I watched the camera suddenly stop adjusting. I moved, Chica moved. Freddy remained. I knew, He knew, She knew. We had to, We're almost there. What was this feeling?Joy? Sadness? It hurt.

We kept moving, I moved as fast as I could. I couldn't move as fast as I wanted. But fast enough. 2 AM, 3 AM, 3:30. Hours passing. I made it to the door a few times only to get the door slammed in my face. Freddy was hanging in the kitchen. His chime loud enough to be heard through the kitchen camera. There was audio, just no image. I kept moving, time flying by like a rocket going to space. Both me and Chica jammed Mike's doors draining as much power as we could. He had to be low, it was almost 5 AM after all.

Then the lights went out, and a chime began to play. Luckily I was near when Freddy's face began to light up and fade like a flashlight was flickering off and on repeating till it all went dark.

5:58

Footsteps,

5:59

More footsteps,

6:00

A scream was heard, filling the pizzeria, A chime interrupted Freddy's scream. He glanced around. Mike's eyes widened. "Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes!" He said, dancing a bit in his spot. I watched awkwardly. "Yeah!!!" He grinned. "5 Nights beated! Stupid Robot!" He spat. Freddy turned. I watched him head for the stage and headed myself before a voice stopped me. "Bonnie?" I turned towards the voice. Mike looked at me. Then held up a newspaper saying: *Five kids reported missing in local FreddyFazbear's Pizzeria!* Then under that written in ink said:

"It's me, Adrian!"

Me and Mike stared at each other for a good amount. Before he spoke. "Why Adrian!" He sobbed hugging my suit. I let myself wrap my arm around him. Inside I sobbed. I Missed my family, my friends. Now I lived in an animatronic suit. "They're closing down the Pizzeria." He said to me. "C-C-Closing?" I'd say and he nodded "They're closing down for good, Bon-Bon." I closed my eyes letting my new nickname sink in. 'Bon-Bon'

"Goodbye Mikey," I Said and he nodded once more. "Bye Bye, Adrian." Then he walked out leaving me stranded in thoughts as his footsteps became nothing but silence.

Silence was loud, Louder then the rushing of the currents of the seas. Louder then anything in the world. People always said it was 'quiet'. I never believed it, the roaring of silence into my forbidden ears as I walked back to the show-stage. I swore a tear fell onto my suit, sparks flying, then stopping. Like the squeals of children, the sound of cars racing by, the sound of joy. The only sound I remember was the sound of bones crushing, laughing and the sight of blood staining the floors. The police sirens,

And nothing least, My friend's deaths happening in front of my eyes. Trying to protect Sally was the best moment of my life. As day arrived, birds chirped and the manager entered, flipping a sign saying 'Open' Then some kids joined in with tears to say their final goodbye to us.

This is a very long chapter this time I know XD, But Now the second game will start on the actual next chapter. To celebrate the 400+ Reads, I'm doing a Bonus chapter with Night 6 and 7. >:3 It'll be a surprise what happens. Maybe more emotional stuff like the ending of this chapter. Or, Even better, Mike loses,wins and gets fired! The bonus chapter is not Apart of the story-line what so ever. It's just, extra? Yeah, Tablet was broken. It's being repaired the only thing I got is my phone and my laptop(Home) Which I can't bring to school so. Expect slower uploads till I get my Tablet back they said it might take up to Several weeks to come in. Warning: Don't drop tablets! They break!

Random Person: Thanks Captain Obvious!

Me: You welcome! :D

Now enjoy this chapter, Bai *Waves and walk into the shadows, vanishing.*