Note

Hello people,

I feel like this story is going nowhere. Like it's stuck in the middle, and before I begin writing about the 2nd game. I just want a few things from you all:

first off, I want to hear you guy's suggestions about the next game and how I can make the novel better so I don't bore you all out of your minds. (Trust me, It' starting to feel like I Bored everyone)

second of all, I wish to thank everyone who read the story for over 500+ reads and counting! (I think it's around the 560's?) This is my first book ever published and written cleanly and I thank you all for this. It definitely got a lot farther then I thought it would. As for now, My motivation is losing it's strength as I am getting less and less views on each chapter.I'm thankful to get more the 10+ reads and feel somewhat motivated to write another chapter.

So all I ask is just maybe a few suggestions to help me get the novel back on track and feeling more motivated. If I think your suggestion is fit able it'll be used upon the next coming chapters. Also quick off the topic question, Would it be a smart idea to write another story revealing FNAF(Five Nights At Freddy's) But like in a whole another plot? I mean the main plot's(Five kid disappearance, bite of 87..etc) Will still be there. Just on another character's Point of view and otherwise, another story line. I wanted to write a little about the Marionette since he seems to be loved that much as everyone else. Maybe a little about Balloon boy too not too many enjoy his presence either. So Yeah, Just comment about your suggestions and I'll see what I can do for the next chapter(s).

*Really has no idea on what to write for chapter 11, it'll come..eventually. I hope*

Thank you so much for 500+ (And counting :D) and for how far this book achieved. I appreciate each chapter I've written to Hopefully Write for people's entertainment. Not some story that bore's people to sleep at night.