Chapter 4:

I looked around, the kid's begun to surround the pirate cove. The fox rose his hook. "Aye! Kids! T-Treasure Hunt or? do Ye wanna pretend to sail the seven seas?" Most kids shouted, "TREASURE HUNT!!!" Over the waves of yells. I found Freddy sitting. Staring off into space. "F-Freddy?" I stuttered. "Let's not play this." He sighed. "Okay" I replied. Freddy glanced at me then to Sally,Xavier and Goldie came rounding a corner moving towards us. "Let's go eat!" Sally squealed. Xavier rolled his eyes "You always eat, Sally!" He shouted through the roaring children as they begun to search for treasure that was hidden.

"But, I'm hungggry!" Sally whined. "Okay gang" Freddy started then turned towards me. "Do you wish to join our group?" He smiled. Sally's eyes went huge and Goldie and Xavier hung back while I thought. "Yes," I said and Sally ran into me. Her arms wrapping around my waist as she pulled me into a hug. "YAY! Pizza time!" She shouted and started to walk off.

"Wait for me!" I took off after her. She ran faster to tease me and I eventually gained up to her. We climbed into a booth to see awaiting pizza for us. Freddy looked away at a woman. "Thanks mom." He mumbled. "You welcome, Share with your friends" She winked at us and Freddy looked to be blushing. "Of course mom." Before he could say anything else. Sally was digging into the pizza. "Everyone. Eat up!" He announced. We all dug in.

I grabbed 2 slices of cheese pizza. I lifted my first one, eating it. The cheese delicious tasting in my mouth. "Thanks Freddy's Mom!" I grinned. The woman smiled back. "Now your polite. What's your name dear?" She questioned. "It's Adrian." I answered.

"Well, Adrian, Nice to meet you." She'd turn on her phone and start texting once again. She'd turn towards us again. "Freddy dear?" Freddy's eyes darted over to where she stood. "Can you behave while I go off to go do something?" She smiled. "Yeah,Yeah of course mom" He mumbled through his slice of pizza. "Okay, thanks dear! Shouldn't be long," She said and walked off. Phone and purse in her hand.

As we ate, a strange golden animatronic looking thing came over. Golden? "H-Hey kids!" The voice sounded almost human "Uh, Hi weird animatronic?" I wanted to yell at Freddy it's not an animatronic! I've never seen this one!. "Oh look Goldie, this one looks like you!" Sally giggled. "Hey!" He growled dropping his pizza onto his plate.

"Come with me kids!" The voice said. "You are lucky today! You get Free pizza and games hidden! Only special ones get this!" Should we trust this? Probably not. "Come on" Freddy demanded. We all hurried beside him. "F-Freddy is this safe?" I asked and he faced me. "Of course it is, Adrian! this place is supposed to be a safe place for kids." His eyes told me not to question anymore. I fell back to meet at Goldie's side. He draped an arm around my shoulder as I stuffed my hands into my pockets. "It's going to be okay Freddy is always like this." He replied to me. I only nodded unsure how to say of this situation.

The gang kept walking till we reached a door. The Golden Animatronic Pushed the door open to reveal suits. We walked in and the door slammed behind us. A lock. What is going on! I mentally screamed inside my head. The Golden Animatronic removed a head exposing a purple head, removing the suit. Purple guy stood before us. Then he looked at us, taking a knife from his pocket. The knife glimmered. He stood over Freddy, raised the knife..And..

Here we go :D Proud of me?

Well, Whattya think? A cliff hanger? Probably not. I suck at Cliff hangers. Here you go. Chapter 4. Enjoy it. I might also start on another story as well, should I? Or would it be easier to just finish this. This story might be around 10-15-20-??? Chapters. Depending on how lengthy the story's gonna go.

Here, I want you guys to vote.

Should I do the full story? From beginning when the kids are stuffed? To the end where they're released? Or should I Stop? This story is going to be on the kids P.O.V Not Mike's. So if it sounds like I made a mistake..Forgive me XD.

Anyway, Enjoy the fourth chapter. And see you in the fifth one. *Vanished*

Also, thanks for 142? Reads! :D Means a lot *Cri's* This got farther then I thought. ^^;