Chapter 7:

I decided to surprise the guard once more. I went back to the backstage. Then I went to the west hall, the door shut. Then the corner, the door remained closed. I went off to the supply closet. The door once again went up to its original position. From my spot I could see Chica waving at me from the window. I stepped at the door. The guard was so busy,He didn't see me. So I stepped into the office.

I was expecting the door to close when I got in.But it was jammed. I forgotten I could glitch his left door and he can't close the door. He panicked looking from me, then to the floor. I swore I saw tears drip from his eyes. I simply reached over. He saw my approaching hand and climbed under the desk.

Then, I read his name tag. It read: 'Mike Schmidt'

"M-Mike Sc-Schmidt..P-P-Pur-" I realized I was speaking out loud and stopped. Mike was sobbing loudly. He was shaking so hard, an endoskeleton doesn't shake..or cry. I felt the anger take over and I grabbed his leg dragging him from under his desk. He screamed. I reached over picking up Mike as he started to squirm trying to get free from my solid grip. I swung him across my shoulder. Keeping him from falling off me and escaping.

I walked over to the Backstage where a suit layed out. I saw Freddy standing by. I passed Mike over to him. He gladly took the Night guard in hold. Mike had tears streaming from his face muttering words of: 'I'm sorry mom, Sorry little brother. I tried'. Wait, Little brother? My mom's name was Jenna Schmidt. Jenna Schmidt? Mike Schmidt? This was all to confusing. I remembered my name and put those two together.

Adrian Schmidt.

I was his brother?!? That's right! Mike's only 19 and I was only 7. We were like 12 years apart. I couldn't stuff him, but what my mind saw was purple guy. So I continued to prepare the suit. My brother screamed and Freddy nearly threw him into a wall. I removed the head. Freddy brought him over, then a chime entered. It was now 6 AM. We froze, he escaped running to grab his belongings and to get out of here.

We marched ourselves back to the stage. Chica was already there. We whispered as our suits became solid and nonfunctional once again. "Hey Sally?" I whispered. "Yes, Adrian?" She whispered back. "Mike.Is my brother" I sighed. "How do you know his name?" Freddy whispered this time.

"Because the security workers have name tags." I answered.

"Oh," He said.

"So What now?" I whispered.

"We wait."

We preformed as always during the day. I had to play the same songs on my guitar as the kids cheered for me, howling Freddy's name mostly and laughing. Some kids just watched, great intrest in their eyes. After so many incidents. We never left the stage anymore, And less kids appeared through the doors. We'd often see new faces pop through the doors. "S-S-Sooo B-Bonnie?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to see Chica talking to me. "D-Do y-y-you like P-Pizza?" She said. "Y-Yes C-Chica, I do." I responded. My programming spoke words for me. It used to be weird when it talked. I eventually got used to it.

Time passed by quickly. Mike hurried in through the doors. He looked at me eye-widdened. Then he sprinted into his office, I could hear his quick breaths. 12 AM struck and me and the rest stood there silently. Chica seemed worried. She didn't speak much today. How can I tell Mike it's me? I knew this would be difficult. But he had to know! My mind only filled of one thing: Hatred. I had to kill Mike, He killed my friends and I. He had to suffer the same fate. He escaped This and will pay for his actions.

I begun to take my first move into the dinning room.

I might not do all 5 nights XD He might die in a night? If that's okay with everyone. trying to do all 3 story plots in the less chapter as I can. If I don't this might end up as a 50 chapter story. Oh Well...Suggestions are welcomed so if you got a recommendation for me that's cool.! cx Merci, Au Revoir. (Thank you, Goodbye. In french)