Chapter 6:

I stared down at her, trying to nod. "Come on Bonnie!" A man yelled at me. "Sir, my son-" She was pulled out of the pizzeria. I reached for her. "Bonnie, your malfunctioning" He told me. "You never act weird like this!" Maybe was it because I'm stuffed? Maybe if this never happened me and the rest of our group would be happier! why did purple guy do this! I want revenge. I was sure the others felt the same way. I followed the man back to the stage. His suit read: Day Guard. Was there Night guards too? I whispered to Freddy. "What are we going to do?"

Freddy responded a few seconds later. "We get revenge" It was planned, we heard about the Night-Time Security Guard. This was our time. We could get our revenge on the night guards. No one would ever know. We ignored the adults most of the time. We hated them for after what happened. This was THEIR fault! Foxy was playing a game. Then screams. We all stared at Foxy, who had his top jaw into a kid's frontal lobe. The kid screamed, the paramedics came later on. We weren't allowed to ever leave the stage again. Xavier would sob inside his suit from time to time. The suit was damaged exposing endoskeleton. Poor Foxy I thought silently. Xavier was probably upset we all knew he didn't mean it. It was an accident, yeah, an accident.

As night rose. A guard entered. Wearing a purple uniform. purple? My mind immediately thought of purple guy. I should've known..HE WAS PURPLE GUY! at that moment. 12 AM Struck. It was Night 1 obviously so we just stood there poised in our last position. I Had to get him. We have to give him the same fate he gave us. We're going to stuff him into a Freddy Fazbear suit. After about 3 hours. I left the stage. I looked at the camera trying to look creepily into the camera.

I waited for what felt like a long time. Then as I moved the camera glitched. I walked towards the back-room. An endoskeleton layed there but I didn't care because I knew he wasn't an endoskeleton. He was purple guy. I Heard Chica begun to leave the stage and I glitched the cameras and moved to the west hall. I could hear heavy breaths and panicking of 'They're gonna kill me!'. This was pretty amusing so I moved into the west hall corner staring, watching. Then the door slammed shut.

I didn't move from the corner then I went to the supply closet. He opened the door then..Maybe I could get him this time. I could hear sounds of pots and pans being thrown around. I recognized it. Sally used to love pizza a lot, I guess that's why she's doing this. She still loves pizza. Then, I moved to the door. The guard pressed the button a light shining up at me. The guard had wide eyes and a shaking hand. He wore a purple uniform with a hat saying: Night Guard. Then the door slammed shut right in front of me. Rude, I thought. Guards should give better respect for us.

I got bored and walked back to the dining area. As soon as I left the door welcomed the empty air with a sound as it plunged back up into it's original spot. Freddy remained frozen it seemed he doesn't move I wonder why? "Freddy? "I whispered. "Yes?" The whisper came out, his animatronic mouth didn't move a inch. Well, when your possessing animatronic suits. You don't need to have the animatronic on to whisper to your close friends.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"I Don't know," Was all he said back before going dead silent again.

We had a job, and it was to eliminate our killer. Purple guy.

Wooah, Okay. So I had time to start this today at school and managed to finish it..and Now I shall sleep soon. *Yawn* Well, I had to time-skip the bite because the story would be way to long if I didn't XD and it might start to get boring. So there might be a little fast-pacing going on to keep from Bordem. Also, The guard is Mike Schmidt. I'm going to make the animatronics hate him. *Shrug* I'm following by the games XD. I planned to do from beginning to end which is all 3 games. (Unless a fourth game suddenly appeared. Then I'd have to type that too..) Which it probably won't. Around Chapter 10 I plan to have the toy animatronics come to play. (YES I KNOW IT"S A SEQUAL) But It's too late now..So..JUST PLAY ALONG WITH IT. It's too late now anyway since the setting basically is now taking place in the first game.._. Don't hate me please XD Bai. *Sleeps*