:Chapter 9

As the moon eroded into the once bright sky. 11:59. And the doors flung open revealing Mike, the security guard. He darted into his office. I begun to slowly step out from the stage, setting my electric guitar down. It was his third night here, only two left to end our killer. I Side-stepped past the large dinning tables that lined across the checkered flooring. Moving closer to my victim who was in between the doors. His only safety. I swayed. My eyes caught the camera adjusting on my point of view as I knew right away. He was watching me. I passed the camera leaving it to turn into static glitches shielding me from his view as I moved towards the backstage. The camera on that adjusted as well. He was watching my every move! I could hear heavy footfalls as Chica left the stage. The camera stopped, not moving again. I could hear Chica giggling and moving around the pizzeria.

The camera remained silent. I doubted he was watching me. I glitched the cameras to move in the west hall. My silhouette flashing as the light brightly flashed upon me. I giggled, this was it, this was the day he'd finally learn his lesson on taking this job. What I didn't know, was that Mike. Wasn't even Purple guy.

The sounds of pots and pans being thrown around ruined my quiet time to think. Chica always did this. No idea why, I guess to scare Mike. We often tried to scare him by making fierce noises throughout the quiet,dark pizzeria. I moved to the supply closest trying to move as fast as I could. The sounds of pots and pans stopped leaving the pizzeria back to the silent place as it once was before. I'm guessing Mike was looking out for her. I managed to hide somewhere within the dark spots to make myself 'vanish' from Mike's view. I could hear panics of 'WHERES BONNIE?' I guess he thought I probably got it. The door shut, then opened. I guess he realized I wasn't in yet. Then I moved to the corner. Chica waved at me from the window she was at.

Then the lights shone upon her, showing her full features. Her orange beak, her white lets eat!! bib and her soft pink eyes. She knew as much as I knew. We don't mean to hurt others. The sound of the door slamming shut disrupted my thoughts. Then a sharp laughter as Freddy left the stage. I smirked we'd probably win tonight.

I stood at Mike's door, leaning almost into the room like I always did. He didn't notice me.Not yet anyways I could hear the noise of the tablet as he checked the cameras to hopefully find me. Then Mike stood up straight, straighter then usual. I heard light footfalls as an object or someone approached the door frame where I was located.Then he screamed and the door slammed in front of me.

I grumbled and retreated back to the dinning room. The door risen back to the top. There had to be a way to defeat this guard. Had to be! I didn't quite understand it yet too much anyway. I thought of a plan to defeat the guard as 6 Am chimed and we all retreated to our stage going back to the position we were in before 12 AM. I will be his demise.

Okay, I have to extend the chapters. I'll make the chapters 4th and 5th short so we can have them. Then it'll continue down to the part where the 2nd game will take place. So sorry, Also For OVER 300 reads! I'll do a Bonus chapter that'll not be taking place in this story whats-so-ever. But'll be a thank you for all these reads. Without you guys I wouldn't be writing. *Shrug*