Chapter 11

Jeremy P.O.V
"Your gonna be late!" My sister shouted her footsteps grew closer. "Your new job! Your gonna be late!" She warned. Pressing her finger against my lips. "Just, listen to me. This one time." I nodded. "Be careful. Please. Can you do that?" I felt confused but nodded. "Sure, Clarissa." I grinned. Winking at her before leaving the room. I glanced at the clock: 11:00 PM. "Got a lot of time!" I snorted, grabbed the keys and got into my car. I turned the keys into the socket. The car bursted to life, engine roaring. I pulled out of the drive way and drove towards the pizzeria. I was jamming to my own music to busy that time flew by. I arrived at 11:30 "I got. 30 more minutes." I smirked, turning into the pizzeria and walked towards the clear doors. I passed the threshold and continued to my office, passing the large robots that were there. "Why would kids enjoy this?" I chuckled to myself sitting in my chair and waited.

-12:00-
The phone rang. I answered it.
"Hello?" I asked into the phone. No answer.
"I'm coming for you Fitzgerald."At this point I almost dropped the phone, mouth widened. The speaker wasn't my manager it was to. What was that word? Oh yeah. Robotic. I slid deeper into my seat. Who was he? What did he want from me? What was I in for?
This chapter is short, kind of a filler and a "hey I'm still alive." I'm going to write either rewrite the story on my newer account. So. I'm
Not dead btw. Im going to write a new series with ideas of my own. Thank you for reading. I'll finish this story off. Thank you for reading~