25

Fever.

Ella's pov

"What is she doing here?"

Emma said and rolled her eyes at Yuzuha who's in front of her. We're here at the restaurant we used to go to, it became our favorite place. These two girls are staring intensely at each other. Hina is looking at them with a nervous face while I remain emotionless.

I became friends with Yuzuha when she dm me on Instagram and said she was sorry for what happened that day. I said my sorry too since I also became rude to her that day. And I invited her today to join us. Hina also became friends with her, she said they met at the bowling alley. Yuzuha apologized to her.

"You betrayed me." Emma said and glared at Hina then to me. I arched my brow at Yuzuha telling her to apologize immediately so we could eat.

She sighed. "I'm sorry, for being rude that day, I was in a bad mood, I'm really sorry. " And she bowed her head.

"I don't feel sorry." Emma replied to her and looked away while crossing her arms.

"Oh come on!" Hina suddenly shouted and we turned to look at her. "Oh sorry, can you? Ah- I'm hungry." Hina pouted and held her tummy, I'm glad she's getting comfortable with us.

"Yeah, stop being childish, we ain't in elementary anymore," I said and face palm. I felt hungry too.

"Tsk, fine." Emma said and me and Hina clapped our hands.

We were about to eat the steak when these two stopped us. "Wait!" They should in unison.

"What?!" Hina and I shouted too.

They both looked at us with wide eyes. "I-um... let's take a picture first." Emma said. "Yeah... Picture..." Yuzuha also said while nervously laughing.

Hina and I both let out a heavy sigh and put down our utensils. I put my elbow on the table while tapping my fingers on it, patiently waiting for them to finish. Hina did the same with a bored look. "Are you done?" I asked and they nodded, finally.

"Anyway congratulations!" Emma said to me while raising the glass and we all cheered.

"It's not like we're engaged, you know, it's just a promise ring." I said while looking at the ring in my hand.

"But still, congrats Ella-chan!" Hina said and held my hand to take a look. "It looks expensive." She said her eyes were sparkling. I don't know how much it is. I didn't ask Mikey.

"What's your b**bs size?"

Emma asked us. We're here at the lingerie and undergarment store, the people are looking at us because of Emma's loud voice. I just looked down in embarrassment.

"Eh? Why are you asking us, Emma-chan?" Hina said, looking down too.

"Mine, 33b." Yuzuha said and we turned to look at her. That's big though.

"Oh, mine is 36b." Emma said feeling proud. We looked at her wide eyes. Damn.

"You said Takemichi-." Emma suddenly covered my mouth and smiled nervously at Hina. Oh, the girlfriend is here!

"How about you Hina?" Emma changed.

"Ah- 30b." Hina said shyly.

They turned to look at me, waiting for my answer. I arched a brow at them and they did the same. I sighed.

"32b, you okay now?" I lied and rolled my eyes while crossing my arms.

"No way! I'm gonna ask Mikey." Emma said and took out her phone. I looked at her wide eyes. Why would Mikey know my bra size?!