50

Be my.

Ella's pov

"She is not pregnant, Mr. Saotome."

I heard a woman's voice beside me and I forced myself to open my eyes to greet Dad's furious face. I blink my eyes multiple times before looking at my surroundings.

Dad is looking down at me while his arms cross and Grandma is beside me, also the doctor I heard earlier. Even Samuel, Auntie and Nanny are here.

What the hell happened?

"Santiago, it's okay now, she's not—."

Grandma didn't finish when I suddenly got up. They all shrieked and I immediately held my forehead when I felt pain. I looked at them with confusion in my face. We're all here in my room.

"Are you okay?" Grandma asked.

I nodded my head and I turned to look at Dad who's looking away from me.

"Tell me the truth Stella," he started and looked at me furiously. "What's this rumor spreading right now?" He asked and I frowned even more.

"What rumors? I don't know what you're talking about, Dad." I shook my head as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I closed my eyes, remembering what the hell happened last night. All I remember is I was with my brothers in Roppongi and we're having fun while drinking. Then I started to dance in the crowd and the light's turned off.

"The rumors about you being pregnant and that midget is the one—!" Dad didn't finish when Grandma threw a pillow at him.

"Don't shout at her! Talk to her in a calm way!" Grandma scolded him.

Dad slightly bowed his head. "I'm sorry, Mother, I just don't like people spreading fake rumors about my daughter. Our business partners and investors were shocked when they heard about it."

There's a rumor about me being— no way! How can I be preg— when I don't even have a boyfriend?! Plus, it's affecting the company! It can't be!

"So what? It's confirmed now that she's not, so stop this now and clear your daughter's name." Grandma sighed and held my hand.

I heard Dad let out a heavy sigh before sitting beside me. "Stella, be honest with me. Last month there's a gang fight between three deities, and I know you're involved with that."

My eyes widened as I looked at Dad. I gave Samuel a glare but he looked shocked as well. He shook his head saying he didn't say that.

"Mitsuya told me about it, that day Mikey took him with you..." I held my breath and looked away. "Tell me the truth... Did something happened.. between the two of you?"

I heard Grandma gasp and grip my hand. I looked down for a second before nodding my head. I closed my eyes, and didn't know what to do.

"Oh my god!" Grandma said in shock.

"Something happened, how come that she's not pregnant?!" Dad said to the doctor who's confused right now.

But... Why does Dad sound disappointed?

"She's not infertile, right?" Dad asked in a serious tone.

"As you said, check on her. She is not a infertile, Mr. Saotome."

Dad sighed in relief, also my other family. I told them that I want to be left alone for a while, and they all went out. I lay down on my bed again, while holding my forehead.

What I heard just now made my head hurt even more. Why do the problems keep coming?

I'm glad Dad and Grandma didn't scold me for being in a gang fight. I hope they will understand. I even made the company involved by spreading fake rumors about me.