49

Blamed.

Ella's pov

"On that day, Mikey and Haruchiyo changed."

I looked down while I grip my hands on my pockets, what is she trying to say?

The three of us are chasing Mikey who's holding his new concorde plastic model, and Ella-chan was not there because she had a trip to America. Mikey was sad, that's why his brother gave him the toy airplane.

"Wait up, Mikey!" Baji shouted while chasing him.

"Let me play with it too!" Haruchiyo did the same.

"You idiots! You'll never lay a finger on this, except my Ella-chan!" Mikey shouted back.

"That model looks so cool! I want one too!!" I said while looking at the toy.

"Hey man, that's not girlish of you!"

"Oi! Haruchiyo! Have you not realized that you've been teaching Senju the wrong words? Since I'm not leaving home anymore you have to set a good example for her!"

I'm still a child back then and I didn't know why big bro Takeomi scolded him.

"I'm sorry, big bro Take..." Haru-nii apologized.

"Eh? Sanzu-kun was like that?" Takemichi asked.

He was, I can say that he changed. But the way he treats me never changes.

"Because of my mistakes, Takeomi got mad at Haruchiyo. Even so, he was always nice to me but on that day..."

"I don't want to talk to you anymore, because of you, I'm always the one who gets yelled at! Do you understand? Why me..." Haruchiyo cried while sitting on the outside and hugging both of his knees.

I felt sorry for my brother at that time and all I can say to him is..."I'm sorry, Haru..."

"I wish I knew how to... talk back to big bro like how Mikey and Baji do... I wish Ella-chan is here to defend me.."

"Ella-chan!!"

We heard Baji yell and I saw Haruchiyo quickly wiped his tears. His eyes lit up and immediately went inside the house where Ella's.

I went inside too and I saw Mikey hugging Ella-chan tightly. He was so happy that he didn't even care about his toy on the ground, but what caught my attention is Haruchiyo staring at them while his eyes looked hurt.

Huh?

"What do you mean, Senju?" Takemichi asked and she continued the story.

Then one day, I walked inside the house and saw no one in there. Then I realized that maybe they went to Ella-chan's big house and didn't even invite me. I suddenly saw Mikey's toy that was displayed on the table.

My eyes lighten up and I can't help but play with it. He let Ella-chan touch it. Maybe I can touch it too, right? I ran around inside the house while holding the toy. Even though Mikey and his brother's words come to my mind.

"Nobody else should touch that, okay? Well except Ella-chan, hehe."

"It took me a month to finish that model."

I didn't listen and I suddenly tripped on the floor as the toy I was holding also fell. It was broken and I immediately regretted that I had even played with it.

Then Mikey suddenly came. He's holding a flower while smiling widely. But the smile faded when he saw what I did. I got nervous about his looks. That expression I have never seen before.