Francis

Groaning Francis rolled out of bed . his night had been filled with nightmares of Mary .. It would start out nice and sweet . Holding Mary in his arms . Stroking her soft hair but every time he'd lean down to kiss her some invisible force would pull her away . He'd stand there paralyzed unable to help her as she was pulled away screaming for him to save her . He'd wake up covered in sweat just to fall asleep and dream it all over again .

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes , he got up and walked around the room . He hated this room not because there something wrong with it but because she wasn't there with him . Memories were his enemy . All they did was remind him of how much he loved her and how much he let her down .

" Well time to go to breakfast " he sighed reaching for the door .

MARY

Looking up she could see Francis walking towards her . He looks pale like he hasn't slept much she thought frowning . After yesterday ride together she had slept quite well why hadn't he .

" Good morning my queen " Francis said kissing her lightly

" good morning your grace " she smiled blushing from the tingling sensation she felt where he had kissed her .

" There will be a ball tonight , would u mind getting everything ready" Francis asked taking his seat .

"Well um " she said knowing she wasn't to good at planning stuff like this " sure I'll get Kenna and the girls to help me "

Francis Nodded his approval and smiled warmly at her . Butterflies formed in her stomach making her squirm in her seat . How is he having this effect on me ? after all this time she wondered .

"Is everything alright Mary " he questioned snapping her out of her day dreams " you haven't touch your food "

Looking down at her plate "I'm not really hungry , may I have your leave to go I'd let to get thing started "

Frowning Francis nodded . She could feel his eyes following her out . Why do I feel so intimidated by him all of a sudden she marvelled heading down the corridor.

It hadn't taken long before she ran into the woman she had been looking for .

"Hi Kenna " she smile

" Oh hi Mary " she said a little preoccupied.

"Is everything all right with you " Mary asked concern thickening her accent .

" Ah everything is fine what's up with you " Kenna pipped

" I wanted to ask you if u would help me with the ball " Mary asked

" Ya Sure sounds great but I have go bye " Kenna babbled walking of .

Puzzled Mary watched her leave . Have I really been that self absorbed that I haven't noticed my friends going threw something . Have I really been that bad of a friend that she can't even talk to me about it ?

" Well that stop now . I have to find out what's going on " Mary said under her breath .

KENNA

"he has to forgive me he has to " she whispered folding her hands over her stomach . Fear gripped her body as she ran to find Bash

a/n
Hope u enjoy was thinking of giving bash and Kenna a storyline to let me know what you think :).