Night and fixes

Y/n's POV~

Since me and Kazuha were about to sleep in the same room and same bed. And it was night meaning everyone was sleeping. And that i actually didn't have my nightgown with me. And that i had no idea where bathroom is... I had no other choice than just take off the unnecessary clothes and leave the ones that i would feel comfortable with while sleeping. And to do it here.

"Turn your back, please," i saw from Kazuha's face he was about to ask why, but soon realised i just wanted a bit privacy.

Once i had only left my shirt and panties i went under the covers. After doing so i told Kazuha that he can turn around now if he wanted to.

He laied beside me and wrapped his arm over my waste. He was the big spoon now. Which i was perfectly fine with, i like being the little spoon.

Kazuha's POV~

"Kazuhaaaa"

"Hmm? What is it, Y/n" I asked. I actually thought she was almost asleep.

"Want to go on a date?"

What? A date? Her words were a bit muffled due to the blanket but i'm sure i heard her right? She must be already half asleep and talking nonsense. I don't believe she would say anything like that when she was in her right mind.

"Like with you?"

"Mhm..."

She isn't half asleep, is she?

"I uh..." I propped myself up on my elbow so i could have a better view at her, "Y/n, are you awake?" I questioned, still suspicious.

"Absolutely"

"Then you confirm that you want to go on a date with me?"

"Geez, Kazuha. I only asked if you wanted to go on a date. If you don't want to it's fine," she sounded kind of annoyed.

"I never said i don't want to..."

She was silent for a second but then sing-sang:
"I've got a date with Kazuha~"

Blushing, i said: "yeah, yeah. You do. Shouldn't we sleep now?"

"Mhm!" She happily hummed.

Never thought Y/n would ask me to go on a date with her. Not to mention that she would be so happy to...

---
The next day-

After waking up today Y/n didn't mention anything about our date. And since she didn't i didn't too.

Maybe she still was sleeping when she asked me that...? No, it can't be, her breathing wasn't like a sleeping person's. Right?

Y/n was just finishing up her hair when i realised that my hair must be extremely messy. I slipped out of bed and undid the ponytail i had.

Y/n's POV~

My mouth dropped. KAZUHA'S HAIR WAS SO PRETTY.

"What are you looking at?" He had a little playful smile on his lips.

"Kazuha, what have you done to your hair?"

"Uh... Nothing, really" he didn't seem too sure on how to react.

"IT IS SO PRETTY"

"Soft too," he laughed, "but that's not the point. What i wanted to say is "thank you""

"Yeah... Can i touch?"

---

I won't lie, his hair was really soft.