Chapter - 5 [It feels like a real Family]

??? - Omg ,look who we have here....(smile)

Y/n - EOMMA (hug her).....How are youuuuu?...i really missed you(broke the hug)

Y/m - i missed you tooo...wait (looking at Jimin)Who is he?...(gasp)...don't tell me he is your boyfriend....OMG he is sooo handsome....

Y/n - No no ....Eo...Eomm(she just passed by her)...Arghhh

Y/m - awww look ....he is so handsome...what is your name ...(put her hand on Jimin's cheek)

Jimin - Ji....jimin ...aunty....(feeling shy)

Y/m - don't call me Aunty call me EOMMA

Jimin - (his eyes got widen )....Eomma...oh okk(awkward)

Y/n - But mom he is not my boyfriend.....(yell)

Y/m - huh?.....he is not...OMO.....is he your husband....?...you are married...omg....i (cutt)

Y/n - EOMMA HE IS MY FRIEND...JIMIN....OK(YELL).....AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING (POINTING AT JIMIN)

Jimin - umm so...sorry (still laughing)

Y/n - (glare)...so Eomma wait you can see him...?(you looked at Jimin and saw he nodded his head)

Y/m - Huh ? What you mean by that....is he a ghost or something......

Y/n - No....Nope...not he is a human.....

Y/m - anyways so you are my Y/n's friend.....you know she called you in our party that means you are very special to her....(smile)

Jimin - but aunty (cutt)

Y/m - Told you nah call me Eomma .....you are just like my own son ......just call me Eomma...ok...Wait ..why are you crying my son....am i said something wrong?(concern)

Jimin - no actually when i was a small baby ...my Eomma died...and i never have a chance to call someone Eomma...(crying)....thanks aun...sorry Eomma.....

Y/m - But now you have me ok...... From now I'm your EOMMA....ok ... whenever you felt alone just come to me ok.....(hug him)

Jimin - ok Eomma.....(hug her back)....

Y/m - Ok....now (broke the hug).... welcome to your new house ......And you (pointing at you).... follow me.....

Y/n - (scoff)... Sometimes i felt like I'm not their own child .....(follow them)

In the living room

Y/n - Eomma where is Appa....i didn't see him till now.....(looking around)

Y/m - He will be late ... actually he have a important meeting with their share holders.....

Y/n - Oh okk

Y/M - And Y/n till now you should show him our house okk....and when the party going to start i will call you

Y/n - okk...come Jimin......

Author's pov

Now you and jimin came to the rooftop . In the rooftop you saw that today the moon is full Circle...thateans today is full moon day....you came to the rage of the rooftop, jimin' also came stand beside you . He noticed that your eyes are sparkling in the moon light .... suddenly you turn toward him....and he became nervous and look other side . You chuckled after saw his cute behaviour.