Chapter - 13 [This is our New Beginning ]

Y/n 's Pov

Today is my one of the special day of my life . Today I'm getting married with love of my life Park Jimin . I am feeling really excited and also nervous i Don't know why hehe weird right . Anyways now I'm getting ready for my wedding . My mother is also help me to get ready . At first i thought that my parents did not accept our relationship but surprisingly they accepted and also became happy . My parents are really happy after they saw jimin . And my mother also told me that I'm very lucky to have him as my partner. Okay i told you many things hehe. Few minutes later my make-up was also done now I'm standing infront of a mirror with a flower and My mother is standing behind me with a teary eyes. I get really nervous and worried after saw her eyes i turn around and ask ....

Y/n - Eomma are you okay ? Why are you crying . Is everything alright . You need help?

Y/m - No my daughter I'm completely fine actually you are going to leave us that's why I'm crying . Hehe and it's my happy tears okay .

Y/n - Please don't say like that I'm not going to leave you . I will call you everyday okay now smile......(her mother smile at her) ....yess that like my Eomma ......(Suddenly someone knock on the door)

Y/d - Y/n are you ready ? Everyone is waiting for you . (Looking at you ) OMG you are looking so beautiful.

Y/n - Thanks appa ......by the way Appa where is rose and Mina? They said that they will come before my wedding then where are those brats .......

Y/d - Ohh they already came .... actually they are standing outside this room i think they want to scare you hehe......

Y/n - Okk.....just wait and watch ....

( After saying that you went out of your room silently and before they scare you went behind them .)

Rose - what the hell Mina why is she take so much time.......

Mina - i don't know Rose ....let's wai........(you cut Their word)

Y/n - BHOoO

Rose / Mina - AHHHHhhhhhh....(turn towards you ) OH MY HOBI WATER .....Y/n....You brat ......

Y/n - What ? Huh...you thought you can scared me ....no bitch.......never hihi

Mina - Arghhhh whatever......

Rose - Yea ....you know what just wait and watch we will take this Revenge....

Y/n - Yea yea ...now let's go

Mina - Ohoooo someone is excited.....(smirk)..

Y/n - y..yeah ..yeah...now let's go (left from there)

your wedding dress