chapter - 7 [ The Surprise ]

Author's Pov

Next day , at morning you both are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms . After few minutes you wake up from your dream land and saw Jimin is sleeping like a baby . His hair is falling on his eyes and his lpouty lips makes him more beautiful . You started to admire him but suddenly open his his eyes and caught you waist.

End of Author's Pov

Y/n - W...what are you doing .....leave me..(blushing)

Jimin - Nope.....few minutes more.....(still hugging)

Y/n - But ...

Jimin - No but .....just sleep

Y/n - Aishhh fine............

Few minutes Later

Y/n - jimin wake up now pls.......(pluffy eyes)

Jimin - ok fine (also got up).....

Y/n - Huh? Why are you got up , am i disturb your sleep

Jimin - (came and back hugged you ) No , not at all, it's just i don't want to sleep alone (snuggle in your neck)

Y/n - Ok ok now leave me i need to fresh and take a bath ....

Jimin - Ok I'm also coming with you (smirk)

Y/n - W... wh...what No.....i mean you can't (her eyes get widen)

Jimin - And why tho (still hugging you)?

Y/n - What you mean by why ?....argh i need to go please jimin

Jimin - Fine (break the hug) Go (smile)

Y/n - Okk(started to walk towards the bathroom)

Jimin - You know right i can teleport myself in the bathroom....(tease you)

Y/n - (You stop on your track and turned towards him) and you know what I'm good at breaking things

Jimin - ok ok now go(giggle)

Y/n - ok and don't ever dare to do that (glare at him)..........

Jimin - Ok ok now Gooooo(you left) she is soo cute ....aishh

Time skip

Author's Pov

After taking bath you came to the kitchen and started to make breakfast and on the other side Jimin also went to take bath. Few minutes later he came after taking bath and started to dry his hair with a towel . After that he wear a white shirt and black sweat pants . Then when he ready to came to the kitchen a Weird creature came and stand infront of him . He look at that Coldly. Few seconds later that creature became a human ........

End of Author's Pov

Jimin - What you want ?(Coldly)......