Chapter - 3 [ Not Again ]

At College premises

Author's pov

You just arrived in the college campus with jimin who is walking besides you admiring the college campus.......you just chuckle

End of author pov

Jimin - what why are you laughing at.....(confuse)

Y/n - No actually you looks cute when you was admiring the campus.....seems like you like this place .......

Jimin - yea i like this .......in our Kingdom we never saw this type of places.......

Y/n - so that means you are going to enjoy this pls...hmmm (looking around).....wait why is everyone looking at me weirdly.......seems like they can't saw you

Jimin - yea you are right they can't saw me(unbothered)

Y/n - oh ..okk....wait ..... WHAT..(yelling and catching everyone attention)......hehe (in mind - i think I should wear me Bluetooth....yea that the right decision then everyone will be think that I'm talking with someone in call)......WAIT.....what you mean by that they can't see you......

Jimin - yea you hearted me right they can't see me....if you are talking to me that means for them you are talking to yourself or you are mad...(Coldly)

Y/n - Wtf.....that means they thought i am mad....arghh.....why didn't you told me before .....and why they can't see you.....

JIMIN - you know what......you are talking to much anyways .... it's because I'm devil.....only those people who summoned me can have the power to see me ok......and you summoned me ....so that's it. .....now let's go or you will be late .......

Y/n - aishhh...i think i will become mad......wait ....listen ... Don't make any kind of problem ok.....they can't see you right that means .......if you hold any object they thought that it is flying in the air ... without anything. .......

Jimin - yea kind of.......

Y/n - ok so don't make any problem and don't help anyone ...they will be think about ghost

Jimin - ok now shut up...(Coldly)

Y/n - (in mind - Rude )..........

Jimin - what (glaring at you)

Y/n - Sorrryyyyyy....i forgot that you can hear my voice .........hehe

In the classroom

Y/n - look don't.......(cutted)

??? - hey Y/n here ......come look ......

Y/n - Ohh.....Mina wait I'm coming......(turned around to jimin )....look ...just take a sit anywhere ok....(left)

Jimin - hmm(he started to follow you)

Y/N - Hiiii ...mine thabks for this seat ...... anyways is that empty seat for Rosea......(not from Black pink)