Chapter 1; Crazy, Sexy, Beautiful

1: Crazy, Sexy, Beautiful;

"Kristin, please stop getting tattoos, they don't look right on you," my mom begs, "My body, my choices." I roll my eyes and grab my bag then walk to school. Once I enter, everyone makes a walk way for me and I walk to my locker.

I pop open my locker and shove my bag in there then grab my books, "You have tattoos? Aren't you like a sophomore?" A boy next to me asks and I turn to him, "Yeah, so what?" I shrug and he shuts his locker then I see his sleeve, holy shit.

"So, I have some too. Lose the attitude, it doesn't roll with me," he shakes his index finger in my face. "Who said I was gonna roll with you?" I pop my eyebrow, "Ooh, she's got a little feistiness to her." He smirks and I shut my locker, "I have a lot of things babe," I smirk back.

"You know what would be really great in you?" He wraps his arm around the front of my hips and pulls me back when I begin to walk away, "What?" I look up at him. "Me," he whispers seductively in my ear.

I scoff and gently push him off me then begin to walk away, "I'll see you around sophomore." He calls out after me, "What grade are you?" I turn around to look back at him, "Senior." He smirks and walks the other way.

-

"Hey!" I hear a yell and turn to see the senior from this morning, "What?" I turn back around and keep walking, ditching school. I feel him next to me and roll my eyes, "Where you headed?" He asks, "To my kick it spot. You?" I ask as we walk through the double doors.

"Wherever you're going now," he shrugs and I stop to look at him, "You're weird," I say bluntly, "Why? Because I'm following a crazy, sexy, beautiful girl around?" He smirks.

"Screw you," I laugh and walk in front of him, "Only if you're doing it," he runs up behind me and smacks my ass.

-a$ap baby.