Chapter 11: Right Now

11: Right Now;

I look into his eyes and he smirks, "You want to play, let's play." I smirk also and free my hands unexpectedly then move my hands to his lower back. I gently rub his back through his shirt before pushing his hips into mine.

His jaw clenches and he looks at me with dark eyes. That's when I decide to tease. I flutter my eyes close and roll my hips up, licking my lips. I feel him tense and mentally smirk.

I bite my lip with my eyes closed and let out a soft moan as I continue to roll my hips up, meeting his pelvis bone with mine, "You'll stop now if you know what's good for you." He growls.

I open my eyes slowly and let my bottom lip slide through my teeth, "Or what?" I look up at him, "You'll stop if you wanna stay a virgin." He lowers his face to mine, "Who said I was a virgin?" I raise a brow and surpise takes over his face.

"Are you?" He asks and I nod, "Then I was correct." He states. I shrug then flip us over so I'm on top. I lower my face to his ear and softly chuckle, "Think about all the things you could do to me. Me moaning and screaming your name." I breathe.

"You're about to make me take you right here, right now."

  -a$ap baby.