BC: 2

BC: Blessing

M I K E Y

There she was, standing there against her car while I stood there with my hands in my pockets. I saw her run out so I ran after her and watched her cry, God it was painful. I watched as she got in her car and sped off so I got in mine and went after her. I don't know why, I just did.

"I care because it's been while and I wanna know how you've been." I stated, "Alright. What about you?" she asked, her voice bringing music to my ears.

"I've been great." I nodded and her slight smile faded, "You found someone?" she looked down and I sighed, "I'm engaged and I have a baby girl. Yeah, I found someone."

"Congratulations. I'm happy for you." She gave me a fake smile and I wanted nothing more than to make it real. I realized I was still so goddamn in love with her but I had family and I couldn't turn my back on them.

"Thanks. What about you?" I looked straight at her and she chuckled, "I am still single. It's kinda always been like that."

"Oh." I looked down at my Timberland boots and bite my lip, "I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for everything I did that hurt you. I'm just sorry Mikey. Jesus Christ, I had a real chance and I left it." she exploded and my head snapped up.

"It was hard for you, I understand," I murmured and she nodded, "I missed you, Kristen." I whispered, "I missed you too Mikey." she whispered back.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked, so damn hopeful. She smiled and nodded then walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my abdomen. As I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, I didn't want to let go.

"Can I meet them?" she asked, voice muffled by my shirt, "My family?" I was surprised. She wanted to meet the girl that took her place? Was she serious?

"Yeah. I wanna meet them if that's okay." She looked up at me, "I mean, if you want, sure." I nodded and she pulled away, "Great. Where do you live now?" she asked, pulling out her phone.

"Same place," I shrugged and she looks at me like I was stupid before smacking the back of my head, "Why would you raise your family there?!" she exclaimed and I smiled at her frustration.

"God, you're adorable." I chuckled and she tensed. My smile left my face and the air became awkward, "Do you wanna meet them now?" I cleared my throat and she nodded.

"You know where to go." I gave her a nod and she nodded again before getting into her car and I got into mine. She left before me and I followed.

We got to the apartment complex and parked. We both got out and she followed me up to my old apartment. Where it all began and where it all went down.

"Babe?" I called out as I entered with Kristen behind me, "Kitchen!" Krystal shouted back then I see my little girl run out of the kitchen, "Maryann!" I crouched down and she ran into my arms.

"Daddy!" she squealed and kissed my cheek. I smile and squeezed her little body before pulling away. "Who's that?" the three year old pointed to Kristen, "That's an old friend of daddy's." I explained.

"Why is she crying?" she asked and I turned to see Kristen with watered eyes, "Why is she crying?" I stood up and Kristen wiped her eyes quickly, "Just happy." she smiled.

"Hey babe, who's her-" Krystal comes out of the kitchen and her brows furrowed when she saw Kristen, "Krystal, this is Kristen. Kristen, this is my fiancé, Krystal." I introduce the ladies and Kristen gave me the 'really' face.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I mean this with all due respect but what're you doing with my fiancé?" Krystal asked with a smile, "I'm just an old friend. Promise," Kristen assured her but I saw the hurt in her eyes.

"Oh, alright. You staying for dinner?" Krystal asked while Maryann climbed my leg and I smiled down at her. "I don't think so. I just came to meet you, thanks tho!" Kristen nodded.

"Don't be like that! Come on in and eat." Krystal ushered her in and I smiled at her demanding. Kristen closed the door behind her and Krystal gave me a quick peck before going back to cooking.

I followed with Maryann on my leg and watched as the two girls chatted. They looked almost alike but different personalities. Krystal was very soft and kind and she was the type to be able to depend on a man but not too much to get hurt.

Kristen was the strong, stubborn, demanding type. Independent and she was on the outlines, never taking the ONE risk to lean on someone. That's the one risk she never took and she will probably take but if she does with another man, my heart will shatter.

She still lives in the back of my head and she still has her own personal spot in my heart. She will always be my first love and she will always be a blessing to me.

____________________________

bonus chapter 2/5.

love you guys! 

  -a$ap baby.