BC: 5

BC: Notes

THIRD PERSON

Krystal got her and her daughters things and left, telling her daughter they're going on a trip without daddy. Michael and Kristen continued to hug as they did so, they never wanted to let go of each other. Kristen wanted him again and Michael wanted her too but they both knew they needed time.

"You're everything I ever wanted and you're leaving me, again!" Michael said into Kristen's shirt. Kristen hugged Michael tighter and stood on her tippy toes.

"You know we can't just fall back into what we had, everything needs to happen on its own," Kristen whispered in Michaels ear and kissed his cheek. He hugged tighter, he didn't want to let go. He didn't want to lose her again.

"Please, don't replay that day. Stay with me," Michael begged the woman, "I can't. I have my own my place away from here and I have my job over there too." Kristen tried to pull away but Michael just pulled her into him again.

"If you don't stay, at least let me make love to you. You're the only one I ever wanted." Michael whispered and gripped her hips, she pulled her face away from his shoulder and looked him straight in the eye. He was serious and she knew it.

"Okay." She whispered and they connected lips. Finally, they were kissing again. They were both hungry for each other's touch. He immediately picked her up and carried her to his room.

He softly laid her down and she pulled him on top of her. He stared into her eyes as he pulled his shirt over his head and she did the same. His lips softly kissed her neck and her eyes closed in pleasure.

He softly bit down on her soft spot and she let out a gasp as electricity flowed through her. He kissed her collarbones, between her chest and down her stomach until he reached the top of her pants. He kissed her hip bones and hooked his fingers around her pants.

She looked down at him, her breathing was heavy and she was ready. He stared up at her as he slid down her pants and panties. He threw her clothes to the side and gently spread her thighs.

He blew hot air on her heat and her back arched off the bed. Pleasure was running through her body and he was just making it harder for her not to scream out his name. He watched her expressions as he moved his face closer between her thighs and laid a kiss on her throbbing core.

A moan escaped her mouth as he begin to suck on her clit. He smirked against her and licked up her opening. She tried to tangle her fingers in his hair but her arms weren't long enough to reach.

She gripped the sheets instead as his tongue slid into her and moaned loudly as he moved inside of her. He worked his magic as he looked up at her and she looked down at him. He removed his face before she could let go and removed his bottoms.

He placed his hands on both sides of her head and looked down at her. They stared at each for a while, just getting lost in their eyes. He softly smiled and leaned down, connecting their lips.

She kissed back and he carefully fell into her. Her mouth slightly opened and a stinging, yet pleasurable, sensation hit her lower stomach. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs went around his waist.

He rested his forehead against hers and he slid out of her then went back in. Kristen let out a moan and Michael grunted as she slightly clenched around him. He kept his pace slow and soft so they could both enjoy the love and passion.

He rolled his hips and Kristen's hand flew to her mouth as she bucked her hips up and muffled a very loud moan. Michael smirked and pulled out, leaving the tip in, then went back in and rolled his hips again.