when i was a young boy

*tubbo's pov*

(he is 8 rn)

"Mama, where are you going?" i asked

It was late and I was half asleep.

"oh baby you should be asleep." she responded whilst piking me up and taking me back to my room

"Are you leaving because of papa?"

"hmm, you're to smart for your age dear" she said with sad smile "but yes i am going because of your father"

"take me with you mum" i pleaded

"i wish i could bumble bee, but i'm going somewhere that a child shouldn't"

She put me to bed and sang "You Are My Sunshine" and I fell asleep just before she started crying. The next day when i woke up there was a note that read "𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚" now it was my turn to cry.

one of the maids came in her name was nihachiu but wentby nikki she was my favorite she always smelled of the garden and the kitchens "oh prince tubbo i'm horrible sorry come here" she said as she held open her armes for a hug "what would you like to wear today prince?"

After getting dressed I went down to my father hidden behind the weekly post. the server came in and served french toast. and my father put down his post and said "son mis.nikki may have told you already but your mother left last night. 

I don't trust myself to take proper care of you so i have made the decision to have you stay with the neighboring kingdom you will take one maid or butler with you"

I was indecisive about whether to be happy or sad. I loved going on negotiation trips to phillzas kingdom but I would have to leave my garden "may i bring mis.nikki?" I asked because she was technically one of mothers servants, not mine. "Yes, you may now eat." he

after eating nikki helped me pack and i realized "i'm so sorry it didn't occur to me that you could have family here you don't have to go to the other kingdom with me if so" i said frantically apologizing "i have no family here and for the record i do want to go to the kingdom of the crows."

~~~~~~%%%%%%*the next day*%%%%%%~~~~~~

the young prince got dressed in

 it looked something like this

and boarded a cart that was to take them out of schlatt's kingdom and to philzas

415 words