17 horrable age to move kindoms

*tubbo*

(9 years later he's 17)

ever since his mother left at 8 he had become obsessed with magic, more specifically ender and herb magic. The idea of teleportation fascinated him and the fact that out of normal garden herbs you could make something or someone fireproof. but all variations had his interest.

"tubbo!" tommy his best friend yelled as he came in he was king philzas youngest and 4 months younger than him

"hi tommy, so what do we have to do today?" i asked putting down the book i was reading (in this he doesn't have dyslexia)

"horse riding!" he said excitedly that's when wilbur came in "sorry tommy. tubbo can't ride horses today, he goes back to his father today"

"awww, but horses"

right i have to go back to the man that practically disowned me, and by report got very drunk and violent. yay.

"i need to pack" i said and as if summoned in came a 26 year old nikky came in with fully packed bags. "all ready" we all looked at her and in unisin we asked "how" me and wil stopped but tommy ended with "THE FUCK?"

one of the servants poked their head in and said that the cart was ready. We went to the bridge.

"thank you for your hospitality king philza" i said and bowed

"kid i have known you longer than your own father were past titles and bowing"

"I suppose you're corect, farewell" and with a sadish smile i boarded the cart and we were off.

When we got to king schlatts kingdom it was clear that it had gone to waste. The few plants that were there were dying or dead. the people on the street looked staved and the shops looked empty. It was horrible. when we got to the castle a servant greeted us and took us to schlatt, i wish he hadn't. As soon as we got to the throne room I could smell him reeking of cigarette smoke and alcohol. The servant bowed and left nikky curtsied and I bowed. "nikky you may go, you still have the same room" he said, scanning me, and my posture, if I was fidgeting, "so son... you're... back."

"that i am"

"tell me about...you i guess i had a script but i'm fairly sure im hungover right now."

"well im 17"

(after they caught up)

"this wont make up for all of the missed birthdays and christmases but i have made a place for a garden and it has a duck pond among other things" father said with guilt laced in his voice

"thank you father"

I ended up going up to my new room. It was nature themed, it seems he did keep up on my interests because there was a wall of books on different magics and fairytales.

Maybe it won't be hell here.