+35+

(Ya'll aren't ready for this lmao)

After a small talk with my dad, I did my homework and immediately went to bed, it was almost impossible to fall asleep, my mind had a lot of things flying around, I couldn't stop overthinking, it made me feel dizzy and hurt for some reason, I was getting tired of all of this, I just wanted things to go back to normal and even a part of me wished again and again that I never opened the first letter my admirer sent. I started to think about my life back then, when I fell in love completely with the first person that said something cute to me, or when I used to be bullied... for some reason I felt melancholic and I wished things would go back.

It may sound stupid, but maybe, in another timeline, I never receive the admirer letters and Albert never changes, my life would've stayed out of trouble like that and I would've been happier.

If Albert hadn't changed....

And if the admirer never appeared....

I wouldn't have trouble to sleep right now.

***

The next morning I woke up feeling tired and heavy, I had a weird feeling in my guts, I knew what was coming and for some reason that made me feel anxious once again, I stood up and did my whole routine, I walked downstairs to find that my dad had left to work already so I just ate a few cookies for breakfast and then walked out of my house, each of my steps dragging me closer to my school made me feel like I was sinking in quicksand and my breathing got heavier with nervousness, I always thought I would be dying of excitement and happiness when meeting my admirer and just now I realize all the feelings that I lost for him.

After a few minutes I arrived my school and forced myself to go to my locker, however, once I arrived I opened the door and took a look inside, there wasn't anything inside except for my usual books and items, I frowned a little in confusion and then thought that maybe he didn't place a note today because we're meeting anyway, I sighed and took my books, the same time that I closed my locker in the corner of my eye I could see miss Victoria secret walking towards me, I prepared myself and decided to defend me with whatever she had planned for today.

Kirsten: Beautiful morning to lose your friends!

Yn: It was pretty beautiful until you showed up

She laughed and crossed her arms around her chest

Kirsten: Someone's angry, don't frown or you'll get wrinkles

I rolled my eyes

Yn: Well you won, the whole school knows about my secret and my friends are mad at me, what do you want now?

Kirsten: I'm just wondering, why are you still here?

Yn: What?

Kirsten: Yeah like, you don't have nothing else in the school, why stay?

Yn: I won't switch schools Kirsten; you should be mature enough to understand that my studies don't have anything to do with my social life

Kirsten: If I was you, I would switch immediately, if you know what's better for you

Yn: I'm happy I'm not you then

Kirsten: Keep defending yourself all you want, I already messed up your life, good luck trying to fix it

The anger crawled from the depths of my heart to my mouth, I was about to snap and say something when Mark walked towards us, he stood next to me and looked Kirsten up and down.

Mark: How about leaving Kirsten?

She laughed

Kirsten: It's a free country I can stay if I want