11-My Name Is Kurt.

After almost two weeks of school, The Gargoyles finally decided to go to the dining hall to have lunch.

They entered the room and predictably, everyone was looking at them and whispering.They sat on a corner on the opposite side to the door. The Warblers were at a table all across the hall but none of The Gargoyles noticed because they were too busy keeping the outsiders' image. Hunter and Thad were mocking each other. Nick was doodling something in a tiny green notebook with a pen. Sebastian put his stuff on the table but went somewhere probably to get his lunch. Kurt didn't know, he was travelling in his thoughts. He noticed a group of boys on the other side.

One of them was looking at them back. He looked short. He had short curled hair cautiously tamed with gel. He had shiny big eyes and thick eyebrows. Even though Kurt didn't like the school uniform he had to admit that the boy made it look good somehow. The short one quickly looked away.

"Hey guys!" Sebastian came back. "Could you guys please let me sit next to MY boyfriend?" Nick rolled his eyes but moved away a little. Sebastian tangled his arm around Kurt's. "So what do you guys think of doing about our uniforms?"

Kurt was instantly interested. "I thought we could print our logo in its original colour on white t-shirts and start using navy blue jackets because I think these blazers are too "prep school boy"." He exclaimed, asking Nick for his notebook and his pen.

Hunter thought for a second about it. "That's a cool idea! It's not too "rigid" but it's close enough to their uniforms so that Dean will let us do it."

"I can't stand wearing the same thing as these guys..." Thad said looking around "...anymore!

"Why is that midget always staring at us?" Sebastian complained more to himself and to the others.

"Maybe he's trying to learn some fashion stuff from Hummel here!" Thad joked.

Kurt shot a death glare at the dark-haired boy in front of him and closed his fist with the pen as much as he could and spoke through clenched teeth "I told you too many times to use my first name, that's why I have one!" Thad got his hands up in defeat but didn't apologise.

"I think we should do something about them anytime soon" The tall boy suggested.

"What are you thinking about,Seb?..."

Kurt was too annoyed so he stood up and looked over his silent best friend. However it seemed like he was already looking at something, or rather someone.

Nick was not paying attention to their conversation. He was with his eyes on the blond goofy boy across the room. Since his delivery in Jeff's dorm he couldn't stop himself from having him in his mind from time to time wondering at random times of the day what he was doing or just thinking what music he might like to sing...he wanted to speak with the boy but if he stood up right now and got there he might have people assuming that he was gonna cause trouble to their rivals.